"New Tattoo" by Saving Abel

AN: So...This story is over 400 pages. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you sticking with this poor meandering, wandering, plot-less story. I hope all of you are staying safe and being aware as some areas open some of the restrictions. Standard disclaimer! I only own Lory. Everything else is the property of C.L.Stone. Constructive criticism is welcome and even requested, but flames will be used to make s'mores. I love votes and views. Please let me know your favorite lines and moments. Happy Reading.

This is going to get embarrassing.

It was all Marc could think. He was supposed to be in the same room as Lory, who had starred in more than one dirty dream recently, dressing in a g-string that basically covered nothing. And his brothers were going to be there.

Yeah....this won't end well.

At least only one of her brothers is here. And it's not one that I'm afraid of. At least not without his buddy. Together, yes, I am man enough to admit that together they scare me. One is creative the other is sneaky. That just doesn't end well for anyone.

No more stalling.

Now normally he had no problem with his body. None of his brothers did, but this was different. The g string basically covered nothing and it was almost the same color as his skin.

"Fuck it," he muttered and walked out still trying to dry his hair with a towel. He looked up long enough to watch Lory's eyes turn nearly black as she ran her eyes slowly up his body. He was thankful for the fitted tank top because he could see she wasn't exactly unaffected either.

He dropped the towel around his shoulders and stood there gripping the ends. He just grinned at her perusal. "How do you want me, sweetness?"

"Just like that," she purred and snapped a quick picture with her phone.

"What the fuck as that!?" Gabe goggled at Lory. "No. No purring at these assholes when they're fucking naked! And no naked pictures! I'll be the one to have to explain that shit to Vic when he hacks your phone."

Then she shook her head and all the heat left her gaze. "He can't hack my phone remember? And besides Owen and Sean couldn't stop me if I wanted to, what makes the rest of them think they could?"

She walked around Marc slowly,looking at his chest and his arms. His back...his back. He closed his eyes and hoped she moved on but she stopped and looked at it a moment. Her fingers grazed the scar tissue.

Don't ask. Don't ask. Don't ask.

She caressed his back and moved on. Once she was facing Marc again she nodded.

"Okay, you can wrap the towel around your waist if you want, and have a seat," she muttered and went to her notebook and began hastily writing notes.

Axel walked in a minute later and he watched her do the same thing to Axel.

"I fucking said NO!"

Part of him hated that he saw the same interest in her eyes when she looked at his brother, part of him was relieved that it was the same level of interest .

Could it work?

*~*~*~*~*

Holy Fucking shit. Get it together, Lory Rose! It doesn't matter that that much hotness should be illegal and they are basically naked and letting you put your hands all over them. You have a job to do. At least I know Jimmy didn't break me. Just a little dented in spots.

She barely managed not to pant like she was dying of thirst in a South Carolina heatwave.

Holy Hotness Batman.