"Let Me Blow Your Mind" by Eve feat. Gwen Stefani

AN: I told my sister I'd update when I reached 100 views so you get another chapter. Not much going on in it, but I need it to set up future happenings. I still only claim Lory! Constructive criticism is welcome, flames will be used to make S'mores. Happy Reading. 

Friday. Thank. Fuck.

Lory found a parking spot and glanced down at her clothes for the five thousandth time that day. She had raided three different wardrobe boxes in her stash to cobble this outfit together. Everything was chosen to stand out and grab attention while not being too far outside what others would be wearing and yes, that is just as confusing and impossible as it sounds.

Lory knew she had a great body, she had made plenty of money off it while undercover long term last year. Showing it off while living in her own skin with Owen and Sean nearby made her want to vomit with nerves.

It's just stage fright. Get it together, girl.  Shoulders back, deep breath, cheat front.

She pushed dark designer sunglasses up her nose and shook her hair slightly to adjust the artful tangles of hair that cascaded down her back. She opened her door and stepped out. Her jeans clung lovingly to the curves on her hips, thighs and rear. Her wine red colored top was deliciously low cut, showing off tantalizing peeks at her breasts. The top was also just short enough to show off her toned stomach if she stretched or raised her arm above her head. Her feet were encased in stiletto high heeled boots that made her legs look like they went on for miles. It was by far the loudest most attention grabbing outfit she'd worn while not undercover. She took her time straightening up as she grabbed her bag and slung it over her shoulder.

Showtime.

She started across the parking lot with her head high and her eyes straight ahead and just a little more sway to her hips than normal. She was looking for one of the cars belonging to the Blackbourne team as she made her way to the building and caught a sleek silver BMW sliding into a spot just ahead of her.

Perfect.

She tapped on the passenger window her rings clicking against the glass. THe window rolled down to reveal Gabriel and Victor looking on in shock. The slowly lessening distance of yesterday gone this morning. Time to make some waves.

"Hey guys," Lory greeted as she bent at the waist and propped herself on the open window supporting her weight on her forearms. This did two things. It put her butt in the air and pushed her breasts together making even more cleavage. "Just who I was looking for!"

"What the fuck are wearing?" Gabriel asked in a scandalized tone. Not that her outfit looked bad it just wasn't LORY. He hated when people didn't dress themselves right.

"I'm trying to get some of the attention from the trogs at this school off of Sang. Do me a favour and look over my shoulder. How many guys are watching my ass?" Lory asks as she intentionally shifted her weight from one hip to the other.

"I counted four groans and a curse word," Gabe answered.

"I caught two more off to the left," Vic said.

"And I have three ogling my tits through Vic's window. Good. All my stuff is just enough better quality like Sang's to get some of the attention and the outfit isn't overtly slutty, but it is provocative. What do you think of my plan?"

"I think I was right," Gabe said with a grin.

"Oh?"

"You are pure chaos."

"I'm about to cause it today. Just call me Eris! Thanks again! See ya later Streaks!" Lory called over her shoulder with a wicked grin as she completed the walk across the parking lot.