Secrets

I'm ready....
I'm ready to tell everyone my secret....
In tired of hiding from the boy I have feelings for.

"Oh my god you look like a princess", my soon to be step mother said.

Today is prom.

TODAY IS PROM

AND I'M FREAKING OUT.

I'm now at my dads place ready to go.
The dress was gorgeous on me I felt like a princess but I'm sure after tonight I'll feel like shit.

The mask fit me perfectly and my hair was curled.

My make-up looked great thanks to Stella.

Stella did ask why I was wearing the mask but I told her that I was comfortable with people not knowing that a nerd like me could dress this good.

I tried to talk out Stella in making me ride in the limo but once again she ignored me and lead me to the limo.

" Thank you Stella I really appreciate it",I said giving her a hug.

"No worries kiddo.... Now you better hurry up and go your already late", she said and I went in the limo

To tell you the truth its going to be a long night.

.
.
.
.
I was now at the front of a huge building in the limo....for my school prom they didn't keep it at school they chose some building....it looks like a church so....

As I took a deep breath I stood on the red carpet  leading to the door way were I will reveal myself to the boy I want in my life.

As I walked I got a few aww stares from boys and some girls just glared at me....I guess they all knew I am the girl under the mask everyone is talking about...
.remember when Jason decided to post papers and tell everyone he's looking for the girl who's always in a mask at one of his parties yeah it practically for all over the school.

I pushed the two doors open revealing the whole thing the place was decorated perfectly... it look totally like a ball room so gorgeous... As I finished exploring the whole place my eye's landed on someone that I was totally nor ready to meet....its Jason. So handsome in his well fitted tux.... He looked so good.

#Jason's POV#

She's so beautiful I thought I wouldn't see her again...and she's the most beautiful girl I have ever seen .

She was in a cream strapless dress...heart shape on top and it was glittery and floor length and she looked gorgeous in it...I wanted to kiss her again.

And the kiss in the closet was ausom damn she could kiss so good....I wanted to kiss her and never stop but they always say good things always end.

I couldn't get my mind off of her not even having sex with Tiara was helping.....yeah I did it...she was begging me to do it and although she was drunk it felt like she ment it... so what I did was sober her up.

She kept rambling things about her sister being the girl under the mask and how she found a mask in her room that represented the one from the last party she came but I really didn't believe her and her sister is just a nerd..that doesn't want nothing to do with boys like me and I can bet this girl that I'm staring at right now is some innocent cheerleader.

This staring thing was going on for a while now... and I really wanted more than just staring at this girl.

So I walked up to her....

"May I have this dance", like seriously that's all I could get out.

After a few seconds...I could clearly see that she was debating in her head weather to go with me....but thank god she did.

I held her warm soft hand in mine and went to the dance floor and with some States sending our way we began to dance to 'All of Me by John Legend', her eyes were glistening and she was blushing brightly starring at me.

" So are you really going to tell me your real name",I was really anxious to know her name.

"Yeah...its..its..V- Victoria", age stuttered nervously...wow...she has a familiar voice when she stuttered....Her name was Victoria I can't seem to get my finger on the name....who was this girl.

" Okay ladies and gentlemen its time to select our prom king and queen you know how we do it.....the most gorgeous dress and the most fitted tux will win so here we go", our principal said and I looked down at Victoria knowing that she was going to win...and I guess she knew too she was so nervous.

"Don't worry I'll be right beside you", I said and she looked like she was going to tear up.

" Jason I need to tell s...", before she could for finish our principal spoke.

"And your prom king is......Jason Lorenzo", he said and everyone was now starring at me and applauding some girls were swooning... which made me chuckle but for Victoria she looked like she was going to have a heart attack.

" And your queen is.....ammmm...the...girl under the mask",he said looking confused.

Everyone was now staring at me and her...the girls glared at her actually...and after a second of silence they began to clap awkwardly. EH she's so beautiful they have to be silent.   I thought crazily as usual.

I started walking to the stage but then I realized Victoria stood still not moving a muscle and staring
right at me.

She looked so nervous and everyone around us was staring at both of us.

"I have to tell you something Jason", she blurted out making everyone pay keen attention to what was happening.

" Okay let's take this somewhere else",I said looking at everyone but as I was about to lead the way someone stopped me.

"No Jason I want to see who this girl is and I'm sure you do too.....please don't be embarrassed when you realised that its not the person you were hoping to see...I'm sure your hoping for a popular or a cheerleader but i know who she is a lying, selfish, nerd that wants you all to herself", Tiara said and I gave her a confused look....what was she up to...I thought.

" Its....true..Jason ", with that said she took her mask off and I gasped when I saw who it was..... Tory...I can't believe its her Tiara was right it was her sister.....but why would she do this....

She gave me a sorrow full look and I couldn't even stand looking at her face all this time I was a n love with a nerd....a nerd ....

That's totally not me I'm a typical bad and good type of boy...I'm also a player...but why would she like me....

I couldn't stay here any longer I felt like I was stifling.... like I was going to faint knowing this information.

Without looking at Victoria I went my way....I practically ran from all the attention coming from everyone, they were shocked to know that I Jason Lorenzo was in love with a nerd....

This is too much to take in...

No worries it will get better..
..