Chapter 14

This is going to be a short chapter but I really wanted to get this out of the way so.....

Why, why, why.
After a week out of school my Sdad decides I'm going to go to school today, and after school I'm going to have a meeting with a therapist and then I'm going to spend the rest of my day doing mother and daughter things.....yeah that's about it he basically planed how I'm going to spend my day today.

Now after a short silent ride in my car, I finally arrived to school wishing I could go through the day with no troubles, no gossips, no antics nothing.

As I walk through the schools doors I am greeted with a noisy set of children talking about some girl.

"Vici hey girl I missed you so much", Keely said squashing me with her loveable hugs at my locker.

" Hey I was just gone for a week",I said not really caring.

"We know but your like a sister to us so it might feel like a week to you but its like months to us", Sarah said also giving me a hug.

" So...what's been going on around here",

"Some girl in a mask went to Jason's party and they almost kiss some kid got photos of them through bushes at the party its all over Facebook, Instagram, IMO even Snapchat and more", Sarah said making me freeze and all I can say in my head is 'WHAT THE FUDGE, WHAT THE HELL, HOW THE FUDGE I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS, WHAT THE FUDGE AM I GOING TO DO NOW, NEXT THING YOU KNOW HE'S PUTTING UP FLIERS LOOKING FOR ME',yeah that's about it.

" Jason even put up fliers looking for the girl",'WHAT THE HELL',oh my god what's happening.

"Hey Vici are you listening to us you look a little pail",Sarah said patting my shoulder. Right now I think I'm going to suffer from a heart attack.

" So...did he find....the girl",I said stammering I'm so nervous right now.

"No he did not, every girl in this school that I know of went and he rejected all it was like he was looking for something", she said and I was dumbstruck.

Why did he have to do that now everyone is looking for me I have to confront him one way or the other and I had an idea.

" Girls I'm going to go to class bye",I said before I left to go to the janitors room.

"Mr. Stalinsky I want to ask you a favour", I said to the creepiest ganitor on God's planet but not to me though he likes me as a friend the other children just annoy the hell out of him.

" Sure Vici what's the prob",he ask putting both hands on his side.

"Well I was wondering if you can lend me your room for a minute please", I begged wanting this so bad.

" I'm not even going to ask you why...okay, you have 1 minute".

"Four", I said and he turned to me with a concern look in his eye's.

" Three and that's my final offer ",he said and I hugged him as tight as I could and went to get something from my car.

.
.
.
.
I'm now in a white simple looking dress with my mask on my hair is let down and I'm wearing lip gloss and you might be wondering what I'm planing so let me tell you.

After my wonderful talk with Mr. Stalinsky I went to my car and got the white dress and the make up oh and I also got my mask.

I'm planing on grabbing him and talking to him in the room. I didn't want anyone to see me so I waited until the bell rang for everyone to get to  class. We have English now and English class is luckily right beside the room so that makes it so easy for me and plus Jason never goes to class early.

I waited and waited the hall was now clear everyone was in there classrooms and I haven't seen Jason as yet. I'm so eager to see him right now.

I came out the room and started to pace in front the door, I was nervous I didn't even know what I wanted to say to him when I saw him.

I then heard someone running towards the hall and that's when I stopped in my tracks and looked up to come face to face with those wonderful looking eyes of him, he then stopped and walked closer to me and smiled.

" Cinderella ",he whispers and I nod my head happily and a huge smile appeared on his face.
After staring at each other for some seconds he embraced me in a warm loving hug that brought butterflies in my stomach.
It was so warm and nice I didn't feel like letting go at all.

" I need to tell you something",I said causing him to lose his grip around me and there and then I regretted saying a word.

I took him in the janitors room and locked it and that's when it happened.

He.

Kissed.

Me.

I mean me Victoria Lopez. Who would believe that the famous Jason Lorenzo would kiss a nobody like me.

I wonder what will happen if he finds out, thinking about this makes me frown but still hold on to the kiss I didn't want him to stop it was relaxing having his mouth smashed onto mine.

Unconsciously my hands went around his neck pulling him closer so that there was no space between us and his hands slid around my waist bringing me closer to him.

Sucking out his minty breath he bit down on my bottom lip making me moan as a way to ask for entrance and smiled between kisses and gave him what he wanted. His tongue gently explores my mouth which sends tingles down my spine.

I could do this forever and then reality stocked and I pulled away from the kiss....I mean the most amazing kiss!!!.

"What's wrong was it bad", he said leaning his forehead on mine with a worried look on his face.
" Of course not it was amazing but I have something important to tell you",I said and he pulled away completely staring down on my face and I could see that he's trying to figure out what's going on.

"I....i.. Well I can't see you anymore and nothing is going to change my mind I have decided not to show you the girl under this mask I plan to keep it to myself...I won't tell you my real name...I won't tell you anything about me....I'm just going to forget this all happened and I want you to do the same for me",i said and I could see tears building up in his eyes but then it changed into anger and frustration.

" Why? Why! I have never had a feeling for someone like I have for you but the day I saw you at that party I knew you were the one and now you tell me this....I might not know everything about you but I know we can work that out just please don't leave me like this....I don't care if your a cheerleader, a popular or a girl I've had sex with before, I just need to know who you are please", he said and I couldn't help but wonder why didn't he say, nerd why didn't he say outcast why didn't he say those I knew this was going to end bad.

"I have to go Jason", I said and turned to the door.

" I want to know who you are and I'm not going to stop searching until I find you",he said and that's when I left.

What am I going to do?!!!!!

Send your comments and please follow my name is adc132. I'd like you all to vote as well thanks guys for supporting me.