Im going Crazy

Oh this morning started, so bad for me I woke up with this pain in my head just because of my uncle. Last night he let us stay up play games and sip a cup of valca every time we lose a game and I know if mom finds out about this she would kill uncle Richie.

"Vici get the hell up its school time",I'm all ready up brain head",I say shouting at my sister trying to indicate to her that my head might blow off in seconds.

"I don't think we should go to school today","I don't think so either",I said to my sister trying to roll out of my bed.
"I look terrible" I said looking my self in the mirror wondering if I'm seeing myself or is just an illusinaton of myself. I look like a scare crow who has not ate anything for days."I'm going back to.....",as I was about to finish my sentence my big mouth uncle came and cut me off,"oh you both are going to school today because if you guys don't I'm going to tell your mom that you guys sculled school today just to have fun with me",like we believed him.

🕛🕒🕧

After last night I don't think want to stay with my uncle again, he's horrible.

"Oh my Vici you look like a GOD KNOWS WHAT",my best friend Kelly said looking at me from head to toe. This is what I had on:
Dark shades
A long sweat pants
A shirt
A sweater with a hoody over my head
A black booty

"Kelly I need to talk to you in private",I whispered in Kelly's right ear. She then grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom rushing everyone to come out she then locked the door and said to me,"okay what do you want to talk about",she says to me checking if there still anyone in the bathroom.

I then took off my hoody and my shades."Oh my god who the hell are you and what did you do with my best friend","oh,Kelly you always find a way for me to feel worst",I said staring on the huge mirror in the bathroom trying to see if I can take the wrinkle from under my eyes."
"Look at your hair","oh please Kelly help me",I said almost going on my knees,"I think I can help you",she then left the bathroom and one minute later she came back with a short flirty dress covered in red roses and she also brought her make up kit, with her flat iron.

"Were did you get these","in my locker were else would I get them ..... now sit and shut up",Kelly said shutting me up.

🙌🙌🙌
So how are you liking it so far is it good or bad please comment so I can fix my story and also vote I would appreciate it
🙌🙌🙌