Chapter 7

"Mom hello mom", I've been trying to talk to mom for days now trying to get her attention but it seems I'm invisible only person she knows is my freaking sister  who looks nothing like me.

Okay I'll admit it she is kinda good looking with her blonde hair and that smooth looking skin of hers but come on,I don't even believe she's my sister.

***
In times like this I miss my dad he's so caring loving and over protective.

The day he met in a car crash I was down, hopeless ,alone ,I didn't have no one to talk to about my problems, I thought of talking to my mom she hadn't recovered from the death of my dad ,oh and she was also busy helping Tiara go through the death of him .

It was like I was invisible like now when I'm trying to get her damn attention she is once again ignoring me.

I tried to be friends with Tiara but it never seemed to work out we were two different persons, she was all about fame and boys but I wasn't I was just into the books and making shore I don't get into trouble.

She always said to me that I needed to let go and get loose like she is, and I'm suppose to dress like a girl and stop wearing those silly t-shirts that I have packed up in my drawer but the thing is those t-shirts are not only t-shirts they are my comforters when I'm down and lonely.

I'm okay being myself its not my fault that no one cares about me.

"I'm sick and tired of this!", I shouted at my mom and my sister Tiara. I guess I got fed up with my mom for not noticing me calling her but now the both of them are staring at me but this message was ment for my mother."You know what if you didn't want me why the hell did you have me,I've been calling you for the past one hour and you didn't even look up at me once. I've been trying to get your attention my whole damn life but no, your not interested in me your only interested in that stupid blonde",I guess I'm getting a little bit too angry my mother had a shocked and angry expression on her face I then calmed down and continued, "look its not my fault you had me, the girl who doesn't have a lot of friends ,the girl who is not well known at school ,the girl who doesn't come home squealing about her boyfriend,for a daughter",at this moment tears were in my eyes, my mom looked angry and my sister she had no expression on her face.

My mom then stood up from the couch and came in front of me and she began" don't you ever say that I didn't want you and don't you ever call your sister a stupid blonde she's been going through a lot lately and I'm helping her go through it", my mom said in high pitched voice but then memories of the time my father died kept rushing back to my head and i wondered where the hell was my mother when I was weeping over my dads death and then I remembered all this time she was with that blonde piece of cloth that everyone likes,"you...you know what I'm done with you mom do you even listen to yourself when you speak ,you said lately mom but it looks like you don't realize it has been one year since dad died actually one year and six damn months and for that one year and months you have been helping Tiara go through her issues its not even a year its her whole damn f....",I've been stopped by a slap across my face that came from no one but my mother  who had an angry look on her face,"don't you dear finish that sentence you have said enough",with that said I gave her a death glair and walk through the hall ,to the door and out of the house. Thank God I had a car or else I don't know how I would get out of here.

I went in my car slammed the door and started the engine as I did I  heard my mom calling my name but I ignored it and drove off.

I thought of going to Kelly's house but I changed my mind so I decided to go to Sarah's house for some advice and also to stay over because I was not going back at my house so that my mother can lecture me on my behavior.

***
"Hey Sarah", I said trying my best not to sound angry," what's wrong",she said leaning on her front door she had opened for me,"why do you ask can't I come over to see my best friend","my best friend Victoria only comes over to my house when she is upset, feeling lonely and she is hungry",and right now I am a little hungry and lonely,I had realized that miss Mendez which was Sarah's mom was not here that means we can spend the whole day together but one thing that caught my eyes was Sarah rapped in a blue towel and her hair was dripping water,
I guess it was good that she just had a bath so that she is refreshed and ready to hear about the little quarrel with my mother.

"So are you going you going to tell me why your here" she said.

"Yah, well I kind of got in a fight with my mom"I said remembering that painful slap she gave me in my face

" okay, so are you going to stand there or are you going to come in"she said opening the door wider for me to come in.

So,as I went in the living room I saw something I wasn't suppose to see it was an hands underpants laying right in front my eyes ,eww that's so disgusting I just hope its not Sarah's Waite a minute Sarah isn't a boy so...

"Oh shit I'm sorry...I'll go and change a..and come back.." Sarah said stammering her way through the situation and up the staircase. I can't believe I just saw that a boys underpants laying on the floor of my best friends living room this is so amusing.
Now the question is what was Sarah doing in the living room before I came?.

"So start talking", she said dropping her self restlessly on the couch.

So without saying anything about the underpants I saw, I told her everything that happened between my mother and I ,but later on today I will definitely bring it up.

Hello my lovely people how are you liking it so far is it good or bad send a comment and tell me how you feel oh and sorry for the late update.