Chapter 16

Two more days until prom and I already know what I'm going to wear...a skinny jeans and a baggy T-shirt. That's all I have I don't really do shopping so this is really hard I don't know what to wear.

All of a sudden there is a knock on my door for the millionth time and immediately I know who  it is.

For one whole week I haven't talken to anyone and I even skipped school....my mother tried to get me out of this room but it did not work. I only came out of my room when I wanted something to eat or drink.

"Honey please come out you can't just stay in your room forever", she pleaded...like really who told her I can't do it.

" Claire get the hell away from my door",I replied back and down came my door........THE LADY JUST BURST DOWN MY DOOR OHHHHH.....SHE IS DEAD.

"What the f...", I started," If you dear say another word.......I'm still your mother....so don't you talk to me like I'm your sister",....bitch...oh....no offence mom.

I can't believe she asked our neighbour...Mr Morris to knock down my room door.....the man might be in his forties but he could be my body guard..the man is tougher than a rock.

"Really you asked him", I said pointing at Mr Morris.

" I had to...you were being a stubborn little brat just like your father", she said and whispered the last line.

"Wait....which one", I couldn't help but ask.

I had to ask...I really want to know who my father really is....

" Your real father ",she said....I mean..SHE HAD THE NERVE TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.

These are the times I wish I was a cartoon character it would be showing me letting steam out of mouth and my ears.

" Okay....I'm  sorry I didn't tell you...its just your father didn't have time for me and you...he was so busy with....awmmm...I think its time for you to meet him",she said nervously okay this went well...my ass.

Next thing you know she tells me he's living in town....now that's when I'll be angry.

"Get ready....he just moved in town last week just to meet you",she said and then I could feel the smoke coming out of my ears I'm truly serious.....HOW THE HELL DIDN'T SHE TELL ME EARLIER....oh yeah...SHE WAS AFRAID...that's truly not a good explanation in a time like this.

She had left me in the room to get ready so I did...I took out a black booty and black leather jeans and jacket and my white  T-shirt...with,'I will kill you',written on it....yeah I'm going to be a bad ass today.

I went downstairs and saw her all dressed up....trying to make a good impression I see.

She was in a bright yellow dress...knee height and her blonde hair let down in curls....her silver heels tightly fitted on her feet. Her make up was light and the mascara brought out the colours of her blue eyes....for the first time in my life I have to say...my mother looks..c-u-te.
Their I said it.
Jeez that was hard.

" Okay....were the hell are you wearing that to",I said.

"Well...the thing is Tory...your father is....you'll see for your self...and I don't think you are ready to go...go and put on a dress or something its your first time seeing him and you look like a gangster",Claire said to me....I guess she was also checking me out.

"I don't like dresses... you know that and plus I'm comfortable in what I'm in, so let's just go already I'm anxious",I said and came out of the house and went straight to the car with my mother behind.

The end of this chapter....see u then toddles until next time
.....