The Party

Instead of going with my damn sister I went with my best friend Keely. Thank God that girl is not going to this party  I don't know what I would do with her here.

I've made up my mind to enjoy myself and I'm going to no body is going to stop me,no body at all.

+++

"Oh Victoria you look so dull aren't you enjoying yourself", Kelly said to me with that drunken smile on her face and a red cup in her hand.

She has been partying all night and the thing is, she didn't party with me she did it with those stupid football players standing over at the punch boul, not at us but at Keely I wonder why did she do something crazy again, because the last time she went to a party we meaning Sarah and i, she got so drunk she started to entertain boys by playing truth and dear and every time she didn't say truth about any question they asked she has to take off one of her clothing and we all know that as usual she is in a dress a damn flirty looking dress with that hideous glasses of hers.

She is wearing a strapless flirty dress with a heart shaped glasses on her face and I am wearing a high waise short flair skirt and a black v neck blouse with a black cloth (I used for my mask) around my face. I thank God no one recognises me or else I don't think I would let Kelly talk to me.

Time pass by and I really wanted to go home but Kelly didn't want to go as yet she was busy talking to a boy she just bumped in. I decided to go get something to eat I am very hungry.

I walk up to a very long table filled with food,"oh they  have nothing nutritious no fruits what kind if party is this!","the ones that don't have fruits",this deep, loving, calm voice said behind me.

I turn on my heels to face deep calm voice prince and immediately I knew it was Jason who couldn't tell. "Hello I don't think we've met before I'm Jason and you are"," you just met me why ask for a name",I whispered looking down at his blue and white air max that looks so neat on his foot,"okay if you don't want to tell me your name that's fine with me".

Immediately I hear this annoying  voice calling me practically screaming for me and I knew it was Kelly,"I got to go and my name it's Cinderella remember you were the one who texted me on that stupid app saying that my cat was.....","..cute, I remember",he said with a surprised yet sad face l,"I'm glad I got to meet you Cinderella I guess","I'm glad I got to meet you too Jason bye I got to go",I said moving through the crowd.

I then recognized Kelly and took her by the hand and pulled her outside,"what","my mom m called we got to move like now",we immediately made our way to my car and as soon as you know it we are near to Kelly's house which was a fifteen minute drive.

"Okay there's your house" I said pulling into the drive way,"okay thanks and please pray that my mother don't kill me bye",she said slamming my door and running up the steps to her house. Finally I'm home in my room wondering if talking to Jason was real. Thinking about him made me turn on my laptop and see if he texted me and he did he's so sweet.

J: hey Cinderella

Me: hey Jason

J:so did you enjoy the party or your not over the fact that there were no fruits there.

Me:still trying to get over that but it was a pretty good party thanks for inviting me

J:wait..what I invited you

Me:yah you did

Oh shit he doesn't know its me Victoria he knows me as Cinderella shit shit

J: wait a minute you go to my school

Me: yes you caught me...I guess

J:so why haven't we met before

Me:oh trust me we've met you just don't remember

J:oh really then let me remember meet me in the parking lot tomorrow after school

Me:I can't sorry

I immediately log offline so that he doesn't continue our conversation which was very awkward to me.

Oh hello guys continue reading and voting and following me thanks.