Chapter 8

A/N

Some of you might be wondering whats going on but I'll tell you

For the 1/2 chapter I said my dad went on a trip with my mom but I actually ment my step dad

And also for my first - second chapter while texting Jason well the first time I texted Jason I said to him my name was princess and its actually Cinderella so yah I think I covered all my mistakes.
Back to the story.

My Past

Today I'm going to go meet my dad. I haven't went to the cemetery for a long while now it has been two years and a couple months and today I have deciding to meet my dad.

Well the thing is today is his birthday and since I didn't go for the last two I am willing to go today after school though.

"Hey sleepy head", I think I heard my mother say looking at me well I think she's talking to me," me..I mean are you talking to me or....",I said looking to see if she was talking to me.

This is surprising for the first time in two damn years my mother addresses me in the morning.

Well sometimes I don't even see her in the morning she's always out of the house doing God knows what with my step father who is in the kitchen doing what seems to be cooking, Mmm that's just wears.

"Of course I'm talking to you silly head,get over here and give your mother a hug", a what!what the hell is going on in this house this morning, before I could say anything I felt some warm arms embraced me in to a soft gentle loving hug, it felt good all these times I thought after my dads death there were no better hugs than Kelly's hugs but today my mom proved me wrong. Since I didn't feel like arguing with my mom I forced myself to hug her back and my past came to taunt me it was awful. A huge bundle of tears went running down my face as I closed my eyes and thought about my dad and my past. As soon as I know it I was lost in thought, I felt dizzy and only thing I could see was pure black.

After my fathers death without any help from my mother I went threw my fathers death all by myself.

I did things that I wasn't suppose to do. For days I drank alcohol to see if it would take all the pain away and if it didn't I would just continue to drink and drink until it did. After all the money that I saved was done I stole my mother's money to buy it. The thing is my mom knew I was drinking my way to the ground but still she didn't even help me sometimes when I went to steal her money I could get it so easy ,sometimes I even think she puts it down carelessly for me to take it.

My sister usually comes into my room to see if I was okay but I always threw a empty bottle at her and told her to get out and trust me there were more empty bottles were that came from.

Days have past and I've been  missing out on school. Plus it didn't make sense that I go to school I didn't even have any friends. And I'm too lazy to get out of bed. But today if I can get myself out of bed I will.

Finally I got myself out of bed, in the bath and into some clean clothes. My hair looked awful so what I did was give it s brush and put it in a pony tail. My head was paining me and those pain pills that I had for my hangovers were finished and I knew I couldn't go to school with that pain in my head so I'm just going to ask my mother.

After packing my bag for school which includes a bottle of Vodka I went downstairs to find my mother and my sister who looks nothing like me laughing and talking.

"Do you have any pain tablets I can get?", I ask trying my best not to take out the bottle of Vodka out of my bag because just seeing my mother and my sister laughing and talking makes me want to get high. With a long moment of silence my mother finally said something.

"I think I have some in the medicine cabinet I'll go and get it".

"Please do", I said grabbing the chair from under the table and dropping myself on it.

"So your finally going to school today huh" my sister who looks nothing...says.

"Yah I need to clear my head because alcohol ain't doing the trick", I said laughing while she stares on me like I'm crazy." Here you go",my mother said placing the pills in my hands and looking worried and concerned as I popped the top of the pill bottle and took a glass of water.

"So still drinking I see", she said sadly I almost felt sorry for her.
"Yah I am if you want any you could always come to me", I said smiling at what I just said. My sister and my mother exchanged glances before looking back at me and that's were the pills kick in.

"Why are you doing this to your self I didn't raise you like this what happened to you", my mother said and I didn't even look at her to know she was crying.
"The will came yesterday your dad gave everything to you he gave you his money, his car and the only thing he gave me and your sister was this house, and you behave like you don't care about your life you are sick you know that you are sick", I didn't know any of this if I did I would've behaved better I didn't know my dad cared for me that much. I'm sorry dad I'm sorry.

"Mom the reason I did all that was to get rid of my pain I didn't have anyone to talk to and you, you only cared about that Blondie over there, I didn't even know you remembered you had a brown headed daughter so if you want an apology I'm sorry for doing the wrong thing", I said to her getting off my chair , taking my dads keys and taking my ass out through the door to my new car. God I felt so hungry.

Weeks upon weeks had past and I was recovering from my drinking habit. I was going to school more often and guess what I bucked up on the two craziest girls in school Sarah and Kelly there the bomb. There kinda like my best friends now.

I'm starting to love my life my mother and I still don't get along my sister and I are trying to get along oh and I got this huge crush on a boy at school named Jason Lorence and I hate his best friend which is a whore James Malcolm. This is going to be a huge change in my life.

So tell me if you like anything about my past and please vote follow and comment.