We text each other

Its now Saturday and I'm just in my room texting Kelly and Sarah about usual things, like who is the cutest boy in the school and who is the best footballer on the team and other stuff like that.

I then got a text from some guy on this stupid app I downloaded were you text people without them even knowing your real name and who you are cool right. The text said:

💕:hello

me: who the hell is this

💕:okay that's a little harsh my name is Jason Lorence

Oh my God its him the boy I had a crush on for months or probably years what should I say

me:oh I'm sorry didn't mean to be harsh my name is .....Cinderella

💕:really,okay I just wanted to tell you that I liked your profile picture its cute is it your cat or ....

me:oh the cat, he I mean she is mine

💕:okay ,well I got to go so talk to you tomorrow maybe

me:Definitely😊😊😊

Omg he is totally into me, I think. After that long conversation I immediately called Sarah and told her what happened and I could hear her laughing loudly through the phone, which made me blush.

"Have you told Kelly yet",she said quietly with no pause in the atmosphere I immediately responded,"are you crazy you know how she feels about Jason and if I get him before her she would think I did it on purpose so this is just between me and you", I said feeling guilty,"anyway I got to go bye", Sarah said hanging up her a phone.

I sat on my bed thinking about Kelly and if I should tell her what happened I just don't know what to do anymore.

"Victoria!!  mom wants to speak with us",I'll be there", my sister who looks nothing like me says. I then ran down the stairs and sat in the couch beside my sister she then turned to me and said,"what do you think mom wants to talk to us about","maybe she and dad are breaking up again", I said looking down at my phone ,I then heard mom say,"nothing of that sort I love your dad, we have our disagreement sometimes it doesn't mean we hate each other.

Now the reason I called you guys is to tell you that me and your dad has to go to business meeting in Michigan so I was wondering if you guys wanted to join us for two days or maybe three",

I really don't want to go with my mom and dad and I really don't want to hurt there feelings so I just made up some silly excuse,"oh mom I'm doing a project in my English class on love with a partner Mrs gave us so I won't be able to make it",I said looking at my mom with a sad face really wanting to laugh at what I said to her.

I then looked over at Tiara and she looked like she wanted to burst out into laughter but instead she add on the lie,"its true mom and guess what, it has to go in within four days so we have to do it sorry mom",Tiara said looking like it is really true,"okay I'll just leave you guys in your uncle Richie's hand okay",my uncle is like the best uncle ever,when he was young he brought alcohol at every party and always left before the cops came,he's the coolest uncle I ever had although he used to be a drug addict at least he didn't loose the funny and vybzy side of him thank God.

The next morning my mom and dad left for the business trip very early."Hey,hey wake up sleepy head it's time to party its Sunday",my uncle Richie said very loudly moving the curtains from the window making  the sun shine in my face.

"Oh uncle I'm not ready to wake up its Sunday",I said in my early cracked up voice,"Aww she's so sleepy now get up",he said tickling me. He then ran down the stairs waiting on me to come.

I then got up out of my bed and went down stairs. The nice scent of pancakes caught my noise making me want eager to want some.

I finally reached the source of the scent. I quickly took a chair out under the table and started eating not realizing that my uncle and sister were watching me and laughing at the way I looked at them when I noticed that they were there but I never stopped eating my pancakes.

🙌🙌🙌
Hey like what your reading so far then vote and follow pretty please
🙌🙌🙌