Chapter 12

We are still at his party, but he holds my hand tightly and leads me outside to this wonderful garden at the back of his house. He then took me further in the back yard through some bushes and then he came to a  stop. I don't know why  here or why I trust him so much, and why don't I think he's going to kill me and leave  me to the bears...if there is any.

I took in my surrounding and it  was beautiful there was a little tree house in front of us and around us was a whole heep of different types of flowers.

"Oh my god this is so.." I start to say but he finishes my sentence for me,"beautiful, gorgeous, wonderful, magical",he said looking at each and every flower it was like he was looking for a specific one and I guess he found what he was looking for since he's smiling so widely which gives me chills by the way.

"Yes here is it..", he said bending down to pick the flower. He then turned around and put it in my hands. I'm really not a fan of flowers because some of them makes me sneeze and itch but when I see the type of flowers he hands me it reminded me of someone.....my....DAD.

" Daises, I ...how did you know that...",before I could finish he stared me in the face with an overwhelming and warm smile on his face. In no more than 15 seconds of staring he leaned in with his minty, hot breath touching the top of my lips.

What am I doing, what is happening to me he is making me so weak ,why?...I have never felt this feeling before its like a dream come true. I was starting to lean in as well but someone interrupted us,  it was a very familiar voice and I think I know who it is....

"Hey, JJ.." my sister who looks nothing like me says..

"Hey...amm...what are you doing here your suppose to be at the party..", he said with his body looking a little tense, and I am glad he feels that way that makes me know that he really wanted to lay those sexy, pink, smooth looking lips on mine before the it came.

"Oh well everyone was asking for you so I came to look for you and I knew you were here but I didn't know you were here with someone.....so who is this", she said folding her hands under her breast probable thinking that I'm no competition for her.

Your sister bitch although I think you are the jacket here because I think mom had you with another man.......wild guess I think.

" I'm Cinderella",I said trying my best not to make eye contact so that she does not know who I am. In no less than 5 seconds she starts laughing for what....I don't know.

"Why are you laughing I don't think anyone gave a joke", Jason said saving her life because if he did not say anything I would bury her 10 feet underground with my bare hands.

" This is so funny JJ you can't seriously believe her name is....that I can't even say it
.....does she even come to this school ,look at her she looks like a pore girl begging attention although she does kinda look familiar and sounds a lot like someone I know",she said like i wasn't standing right in front of her and I just want to snap that blonde ugly head off but before I do anything that I will not regret....,"ammm I have to go",I said in a low pitch with my head hanging down. Right now I feel like a fool a big one.

I started to make my way to the party so that I can get the hell out of here....and thank god no one decides to stop me although I did here Jason arguing with my sister. I really want to stop and look on Jason but I can't, I really can't I was really hoping that he would stop me from going away  but he didn't which makes me mad as hell.

.
.
.
.

I'm now at home eating a bowl of rum and raison ice cream. I'm just waiting for the bitch to come home so I can kill her and get drunk after. She got me really mad tonight and she's going to pay.