Chapter 17

!!!!!!
HIS FREAKING HOUSE WAS A FREAKING MANSION TO BACKSIDE.....HE HAD SECURITY GUARDS WHO LOOKED TUFFER THAN A ROCK.....

Okay let me tell you what I'm talking about.

We've been driving for hours and finally we stopped at this huge gate.... My mother spoke to the security guard telling him who we were and then the gate open leading us through this wonderful garden and then appeared a house with a fountain at the front...it wasn't any normal house this house was a freaking mansion with security guards everywhere you turn...maybe my father worked here...I thought.

"Mom please tell me this isn't his house", I asked and my mother frowned and nod.

WHAT THE FREAKING HELL....SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME A NOD MEANS NO....

" You say what now!",I said and she didn't even bother to answer that question.

.
.
"Welcome to my home ", I heard a masculine male voice say and I turned around to see a mab standing on the steps of the house wearing a dark coloured jeans with a black T-shirt with a leather jacket....he looks cute for a dad.

" Hello I'm James  Graceland and you must be Victoria",he said shaking my hand.

"Y-you c-can call me Tory", can't blame me for being nervous

" I've heard so much about you Tory please do come inside...I want you to meet some people",he said with a happy smile on his face.

I'm so glad I finally get to meet him.

We went into the house which looked much better than the outside it was mainly black and white but who cares about colours?....

We went into the huge living room and to my surprise the lady standing at the couch was the most beautiful and slutiest looking woman I have ever seen.

She was in a red mid thigh stuck on dress that was strapples and tight which made her boob look huge...her tan skin her blonde hair...her young figure made her look like my sister..

"Stella this is my daughter Tory and her mother", he said to her.

" Nice to meet y'all",she said having this California accent.

"Yeah nice to meet you are you my dads daughter", I had to ask this is kinda weird.

" haha...no I'm not....I'm his wife to be",she said pushing hand in my face showing me the huge diamond ring on her finger and trust me it looks real expensive.

"Oh...well congratulations... and then I hope you two are really happy together", I said...I'm really starting to freak out but I hope after this I don't have anymore complications.

.

.

.

" So Tory are you going to go to prom this year", Stella asked..we've been talking about each other for the past 2 hours...my mom decided to leave but I don't mind.

"Yeah I'm going", I said.
To tell you the truth I like her more than my own mother... I'm getting comfortable around her...she might dress like a slut but she is so fun to be around.

I told her something's about me leaving out the mask and Jason yeah I totally left out those.

" So have you found a dress to wear",she asked happily

"Nope", was all I said.

" Well that so amaze balls",where the hell did that come from.

"Why is that so", I asked her amused that she's acting like a teenager.

" Well....I have the perfect dress for you to wear....come on",she said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the room.
This Lady.....

.
.
.
.
The dress is amaze balls.... yeah I guess she's rubbing up on me haha.

"This dress looks so cute", it also looked really expensive.
The dress was a cream strapless heart shaped top that went floor length and it was also glittering... It looked so cute it also had a big bow at the front side if you get what I mean.

" I know and now its all yours",she said giving me a bright smile

.

I really wanted to object but she wouldn't let me and to top the dress she has a matching mask to fit it and I'm ready to show Jason on the real me.

I don't care what will happen after all this all I know is that weather he likes it or not he's going to have to forger the girl under the mask.

.
.
.
"So when is the prom day", she asked.

" Well  it's in two days and I really can't wait", I said sarcastically.

"So can I get you ready for the prom", she asked anxiously.

" Definitely ",I said sarcastically

" Great were going to have so much fun do you have a date",she said happily apparently she does not understand sarcasm.

"Nope...I'm going with my two best friends and there dates...in a Jeep", she frowned as I said that part but apparently my two crazy ass best friends don't get sarcasm eather the conversation went like this two days ago.

" V..do you have a date for prom",Kelly asked.

"A mmmmm...no...I'm going by myself", I said

" Hell no your not Sarah and I got dates and your coming with in Mark's my dates jeep",she said loudly.

"Oh my god I would love to go to the prom with you guys and your dates....awwww it would be so cute", I said sarcastically.

" Oh my...really I'm glad your happy see yeah",and she hanged up the phone making me let out a loud annoyed sigh.

Yeah that's basically how it went down.

"I won't allow it you can take my limousine and meet your friends there and so not argue with me I'm practically your step mother.

She said and went back downstairs.... did she really say that... oh my god I love this woman...

.
.
.
I called Kelly and told her change of plans and that I'll meet her at prom without her starting to argue I just hanged up.

Did you guys notice something my step mother ausom my mother is cruel and this is a total different story from Cinderella.

Wow

Sorry if there were mistakes I hope you guys liked this chapter it was ausom writing it.