Chapter 9

As I opened my eyes to adjust to the bright light which was all over the place, once I thought I was in heaven,but when I heard that sound coming from beside me calling my name I knew it was my annoying mother.

"Vedai, your awake thank God I thought you were going to die I was so confused, I didn't know what to do it was like when I hugged you,you just fainted and I felt so worried even your step dad was worried he stayed here all day yesterday waiting on you to wake up it was awful", oh finally she stopped blabbing I couldn't here one thing she was saying because I was looking around the room to see where I was. Oh Shit I'm in a damn hospital for peace sake I hate hospitals there creepy and awful.

"Wait...how long did you say I was asleep for"

"I didn't say but you were practically asleep or unconscious for a day",

Damn I was asleep I mean unconscious for one damn day that's not cool I missed a whole day of school.

"Hello,my name is doctor Willis and this must be Victoria Lopez otherwise called Tory am I correct",oh my god this doctor is so damn cute he has cherry looking lips,bright brown hair just like his eyes,he look mixed,he also has a British accent. He is tall, very tall and muscular it looks like he goes to the gym every night .Damn he's hot, I even caught my mother staring at his abs printed through his shirt.

" oh ...yah are you marked",I'm sorry but I had to ask because I'd marry him right now.

"Yes,I'm happily married with two beautiful kids", I'm going to find his wife.

"Oh well that's too bad anyway when can I get out of here",I said with a polite smile." Soon there's just a few test left but there is something I want to tell you and your mom","...what is it ",I said really wanting to get the hell out of this hospital.

"Okay the thing is during our procedures we've found out that you use to drink a lot and I'm guessing its because your stressed...",oh God come on I know I look innocent but give me a break if he's about to tell me don't go back to my drinking habit he's late because right now I really need a drink.

"...Well a little advise for you do not go back to your drinking habits it will kill you okay",he said with a smile.

" I'm sorry but...".

"No buts young lady you heard the doctor drinking will kill you",
"Mother the only reason I drink its because of you so do not let me start because you know what you have done to me so don't start with the good mother act okay and yes I will try and get my drinking out of the way", I said confidently. She has been nothing but bad to me and she knows it.

" And what were you doing when you hugged me if you didn't make me black out I wouldn't be here right now I would be at school or something ",
"  I-I just...","oh please mother save it for someone who wants to  hear please,and if this is all a joke with you acting like a goody two shoes of a mother cut the act it ain't working with me",I said feeling guilty. I shouldn't have said that maybe I'm too hard on her,"Victoria is that the way to talk to your mother",my stepfather Greg said. He's a good man and a sweet one too. Can I tell you guys a secret I love Greg more than my own mother and he loves me more than my sister who does not look anything like me.

"Okay Dad", I said to him making him smile at me," sorry mother for telling the truth about you well some of it",I said with an innocent smile on my face as my stepfather hit himself in the face while my mother walked out crying.
"Well have you accomplished your mission", my stepfather said to me walking towards me and took a seat right beside me on the bed",
" not quite but I'll try harder next time",I said
"Oh darling when will you forgive her", he said hugging me and resting his chin in my hair." Never dad never",I whispered to him. I don't want to she hates me and I hate her too.
That's it we might be related but we are totally different people living in separate worlds all I want to know is why did she huge me that's what I want to know.

Hello people in the world who reads my book my step dad is cool isn't he I treat him like my real dad anyway vote and comment please.