I Smile For All My Fans But I Smile The Most For You

Thanks Cr4sh_th3_M1nd for helping me with the questions!! I obviously am not a YouTuber so I have no idea how this stuff works. Don't mind me.

FORGIVE ME FOR MAKING BLAINE SOUND LIKE DARREN. IT'S BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO

>.<

He checks to see if the camera is recording before starting on his intro, same goofy smile as always showing on his face. "Hellooo, my Blainers! Welcome back to my channel. Today I'll be doing a Q+A and taking the questions you guys have sent in on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube! Don't forget to like this video and subscribe if you haven't already. Alright, let's get right into it." Blaine picks up his phone from the table next to him and opens up Instagram, going straight to where a bunch of people have commented questions.

"CrashTheeMind asks what it's like being famous. Well, I like it, obviously! It's really nice to know that people are watching me and appreciating what I do, and it's even more amazing how I get to interact with you guys. So it is very cool, yeah!"

He scrolls a little further up and finds another question, "'What's the craziest experience you've ever had with a fan?'" he says out loud and thinks for a second. "That would probably be the time I sneezed and this person tried to wipe my nose for me. When I kindly told them to back off they started going on about me being unappreciative of their help. It wasn't exactly that crazy but I'm glad I haven't had too many weird experiences like that. Onto the next question!

"Ah, here's one from emu_emu_emu. What an interesting name. What's my favourite food? What is my favourite food? I feel like there are just so many good foods out there that it's hard to decide. I don't want to pick one over another and make the others feel bad so I'll just say anything that's healthy to come across as a good role model." Blaine winks at the camera. He laughs for a second and breaks the facade (he'll just edit it out later).

He continues on, "Guacamole-splosion asked when I'll be going to a meet and greet. I don't have anything like a tour or a meet and greet planned for quite a while, actually. I will be going to several of my boyfriend's Broadway shows in a week or so - he's going to be Fiyero in Wicked - but if any of you are going you shouldn't waste time on me. You should be begging him for autographs and selfies!"

Blaine takes a small break to get a sip of water and moves to Twitter: "KurtBWayHummel asked me 'how much do you love Kurt'. I swear I recognise that username from somewhere," he feigns confusion. "Well, to answer your question, KurtBWayHummel, I love Kurt as much as a squirrel loves acorns. And that's a lot. No, wait, I love y-Kurt as much as the squirrel from Ice Age loves acorns.

"Alright, next question! Enchilada_Is_Ma_City asks 'am I going to hell?'" he looks right at the camera and says, "With that username, yes, yes you are."

Blaine smiles and says, "Moving on." He pulls up YouTube and searches through the comments. "Blaine+Kurt5ever asks how I live with my hair. I... I just do. I've been slowly learning to accept that it's not going to get any better. For now, I've got my trusty hair gel and that's all I really need to get me through this frustrating aspect of my life," he sighs dramatically. He's kind of built up a reputation of being a drama queen, mainly for comedic purposes, and his fans love it. "Love the username, by the way," Blaine adds.

"HeWhoMustNotBeNamed asks 'where do you live?'. I live in a house. It's a very house-y house, actually. Voldemort (I know, I'm a rebel), I will not say any more on that subject as I would like to remain alive and in control of my own body.

"Oh, here's another one. NerdyAlex1604 asked if I believe in Heaven. I don't specifically but I'd like to think there's something out there. I've lost some important people in my life and I hope I get to see them again. So yeah.