Everything Fanfiction

"Blaine, what are you reading?" Kurt's voice rang around his bedroom, where his fiancé was sitting on the bed, across from his spot on a chair

"Blaine, what are you reading?" Kurt's voice rang around his bedroom, where his fiancé was sitting on the bed, across from his spot on a chair. Blaine had his eyes glued to his phone and moved his finger every couple seconds, presumably to scroll down. Kurt was moisturising his face, as per normal morning tradition.

Blaine's reply came several seconds later, him having to finish the current paragraph before doing anything else at all, "I'm reading a fanfiction about us! This is so cute."

A look of confusion crossed the taller boy's face as his lover let out a badly concealed squeal. Moving across the room to look over Blaine's shoulder, Kurt saw what Blaine was fanboying over.

"Seriously? Blaine and the New Directions by Klainesings? Stories about the New Directions finding out we're dating? Why are there stories about our old Glee club?"

"Relax. That's the beauty of fanfiction. You can ship anyone you want however you want." Blaine turned his head slightly to press a chaste kiss to Kurt's lips. "And besides, weren't we just talking about telling people we're engaged?"

Kurt said nothing to this but thought it over in his head. Of course they would have to say something soon! Everyone was expecting this but they needed some time to think.

The shorter boy fiddled with some options on his screen before another book came up. This one was called Courage by Gra1nger. It was about Blaine being the boyfriend of Santana, but Kurt was crushing on him hard. Things had just gotten very interesting but the story wasn't finished yet. The hazel eyed boy let out a groan as he reached the end of the story. He was just rereading the fourth chapter of Klaine Fluff by JaneEU, a collection of very, very cute stories, when he thought of an alternative.

Suddenly, his eyes lit up. There was that sparkle; an idea was coming. Slowly he turned around to face Kurt again, who had finished his facial regime to move onto tidying up the room. "We should write a fanfiction."

"We should?" Blaine nodded. "Why?"

"To tell people we're engaged. Y'know, write something really sappy like the story of our first kiss and put an authors' note at the end." Slowly a look of understanding made its way onto Kurt's face. That actually wasn't such a bad idea.

Blaine had his Wattpad account and he had hundreds of followers just for being famous. He never even wrote anything! That was about to change.

The chestnut haired boy finished rearranging his desk and came over to his fiancé after being beckoned. They sat down on the bed together to think of ideas.

Kurt was the first to break the silence, "I kind of like the idea of the first kiss. I remember basically every word you said to me during that speech because it was so magical. Call me a cheese head but it's true."

A silent agreement passed between them and they started to prepare the fic.

Minutes, or perhaps hours, later they had something both were happy with. A final check was in order.

At a table in one of the rooms at Dalton Academy sat a boy bedazzling a small box. He was lost in his work when a shorter boy stepped into the room.

"What's that?"

"I'm decorating Pavarotti's casket," the boy at the table was referring to his bird that had recently died of a stroke.

"Well finish up. I have the perfect song for a number and we should practice."

Looking up with amusement, the chestnut haired boy inquired, "Do tell."

"Candles by Hey Monday," spoke the shorter boy. A while before he had convinced the council of the Warblers, or the so called Garglers, to let him do a duet with the beautiful boy for the upcoming competition. No objections were raised. Most even agreed to the idea immediately.

"I'm impressed. You're usually so Top 40."

"Well I just wanted something a little more emotional." emotional my ass, the shorter boy thought. I'm about to admit something to him that could change us forever, for better or worse!

The taller boy hesitated for a moment before asking the other boy the question that had been bothering him for a while, "Why did you pick me to do that song with?"

The raven haired boy closed his eyes for a second, a preparation for revelation if you will.

"Kurt, there is a moment when you say to yourself, 'Oh, there you are. I've been looking for you forever'." Blaine paused for a moment to take Kurt's hand. The casket was left forgotten for the time being.

He continued on with his speech, speaking slowly in fear of stuttering over his words, "Watching you do 'Blackbird' this week, that was a moment for me. About you." 'Blackbird' was the tribute song Kurt had sung for Pavarotti. During that performance, did Blaine fall in love with him? Yes, yes he did.

Another pause.

"You move me, Kurt. And this duet would be just be an excuse to spend more time with you."

The taller boy, Kurt, looked like he had been waiting for this moment since the two met on that staircase. Since they had joined hands (rather uncomfortably) and ran down that hallway, since the other boy sang Teenage Dream.

Blaine leaned in.

Blaine connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

Blaine pressed his palm to Kurt's cheek.

Kurt moved his hand to cup the other boy's face.

This- this was magic. Magical. Magically magical. All the magicals in the world put together to form this beautiful, wonderful, gleeful moment.

They pulled away far too soon for either of their likings. But, the need for air and respecting each other was too apparent.

The younger boy let out a little chuckle, and seemed to face-palm himself a little. But gosh, in a good way! He had just kissed the boy he fell in love with, for crying out loud! "We should- we should practice."

"I thought we were."

This time they leaned in together. What a magical, magical moment!

A/N
Hello, my fellow followers! This is the first thing I've ever written. But I didn't write this alone. Thank my beautiful fiancé Kurt Hummel for writing this with me. By the way, this is not technically a fanfiction. Omg! A shocker! This is the story of our first kiss, our 'moment' if you will. Looking forward to an excellent engagement and wedding 😉

Blaine looked up from the screen and into his lover's eyes, "that's perfect, don't you think?"

Kurt gave him a smile and a squeeze of his hand as a positive indication. He looked back down to his ring, something he never imagined he'd be getting from such an amazing, magical guy. Kurt was the one to lean over and select 'publish'.

"We must write down the story of how I proposed to you next. I have a feeling people will go crazy over this 'scene'."

"Okay, but first I say we should re-enact that kiss."

"Alright then, Mr Kurt Hummel-Anderson to be." and they leaned in together this time.

>.<

Do check out the works/authors mentioned above because they're great reads/extremely talented!