Airport

Another random word fic

>.<

Normally, Blaine loves meeting his fans and signing autographs and whatnot, but today all he wants to do is sleep. He just got off the plane, marking the official end of his world tour, and he wishes he were strong enough emotionally to turn away the hands and the pens and posters. Who knew flying all over the world and singing constantly could be so exhausting? Maybe he should ask Kurt for a massage, one with the oil that reminds him of spring afternoons back in Ohio, right by the beautiful flower field they'd discovered.

He shakes off the thought when he starts to feel himself drifting off. It wouldn't be a good idea to fall asleep in the middle of an airport.

Another pen is thrust in his face and it takes all he has not to scream out "just let me get home to my fiancé and stop bothering me". He's much too kind for that. But it's not like it happens often. Jetlag is just a bitch.

Blaine's putting his signature smiley face next to his name when he catches a glimpse of a blue sequin jacket from the corner of his eye. He almost draws an ugly line of blue pen on the poster featuring his face (his face is everywhere now, isn't it? It's almost a little annoying) but snaps himself back to his senses before he can. And then he's running to his fiancé.

They share a kiss but Blaine has to break it off because he's laughing too much, "You actually wore it?"

"I told you, it would be easier to find me. Didn't it work?"

"It did." Blaine runs his fingers down the bedazzled piece of clothing and pulls Kurt in for another quick kiss. "I'm tired."

"I can tell. Why don't we go home and I'll draw you a bath? Maybe I'll even give you a massage."

Blaine almost groans in ecstasy, "That sounds perfect."