I Cherish You, Mister Hummel

I love teachers!Klaine lmao

>.<

"Mr Anderson, why is there nothing written on the whiteboard?"

Blaine sighed, "To be honest, I couldn't think of a good lesson to do. Maybe you could do your favourite songs or songs about acceptance or anything really. Does anyone have something prepared?"

When he had taken over coaching the Glee club he knew it would be an amazing thing to do, for the children and himself. He always had a lesson prepared and offered fantastic advice. But this week Blaine's mind was so full and so empty at the same time.

Tanya was the only one to raise her hand (she was like the Rachel of the group). "I always have a song at the ready."

"Go ahead then."

-

"That was fantastic as usual, Tanya. Take a seat please." As she did, Mr Anderson sighed again.

"Are you okay, Mr A?" a student named Xavier asked. He was always the kindest and most caring.

Blaine considered lying for a moment. Then, he slumped down on the piano bench and sighed for the millionth time that day. "No."

"What's wrong? Are you going through a breakup?"

Mr Anderson laughed curtly, "No, quite the opposite... I want to propose to Mr Hummel."

Tanya spoke up from where she was sat in the front row, "I don't see a single thing wrong with that."

"But I can't find a good way to do it. What if it's too early? What if he doesn't want to marry me? What if -"

The only girl in the furthest row back stated, "You've been together for five years, you talk about him all the time - and trust me, he does the same, it's actually kind of annoying - and whenever he stops by here you won't stop eye fucking long enough for us to get anything done. If anyone should be worried it's us because once you're married you won't stop talking about your amazing husband. I pity anyone who takes French class because he'll likely do that too. Plus we can totally help you plan."

Blaine whole face lit up. "Thank you, Alice."

"I've always wanted to help plan a proposal."

"You guys are so perfect together, this was bound to happen sooner than later."

"PROPOSAL YES BITCHES."

Blaine laughed again, "Thank you, all of you. Now if you'll excuse me I want to talk to Principal Schuester so talk amongst yourselves or get some numbers prepared."

-

"It's about damn time," Will said from where he was sat behind his desk. "I was wondering when you'd do it because you two are so in love I can smell it from here."