Chapter 53

Harry's POV

What is that noise? When I look up I see Erin looking through my suitcase. What? Oh god no she will find the gift bag and she can't.

"What are you doing babe?" I try and ask her as casually as possible. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh nothing I was looking for my charger" she says and i nod

"What's the gift bag?" Shit.

"It's this necklace for my mum from Cartier since she wanted to get one. It's for Christmas" I say and she nods.

"Oh and good morning" she says and I chuckle. I get up and peck her lips.

"Ew Styles morning breath" she complains playfully.

"I don't see you protesting babe" and she rolls her eyes.

"Lets go down and eat breakfast I'm starving"

"Sure lemme find a new shirt cuz you took this one" I scold and she smiles cheekily. Awww.

We both walk in the house and towards the kitchen to find Gemma in the kitchen eating cereal.

"Hey morning" she smiles

"Morning" Erin and I say back and get our cereal.

"You should really make it less obvious you know?" Gemma says with a smug smile. Erin and I look at her confused.

"Oh come on seriously?! don't think I don't know why you two went to 'bed' at 8 pm" she says air quoting bed. Erin's cheeks are heated and I groan.

"Gem please shut up"

"Yea lets not talk about it since im your sister and its fucking gross" she chuckles and Im glad the topic changed to our tour and stuff.

-after breakfast-

"Ok let's just put all the presents under the tree since tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Unless You have last minute Christmas shopping to do" mum says to us. And we shake our heads no. We already shopped and stuff.

"Haz tomorrow is Lou's birthday! We have to FaceTime him since I wasn't able to wish him last year..." Erin trailed off.

"Yea sure I understand. I mean we can even visit him in Doncaster. We could take the train" I say

"We have to be here for the movie night and help Anne prepare for the Christmas dinner" Erin says

"No the train is about an hour and a half. We can just surprise him. Give him his gifts and then by like 5 o'clock or something we can leave and arrive just in time for the movie thing"

"You sure?" She asked eyeing mum.

"I don't mind. I'm pretty sure Louis wouldn't mind" mum says and Erin nods.

"Now get changed and we can go out and I will take you to the bakery I worked at" I say and she nods. I peck her lips and she goes to the back house. I'm about to follow her when my mum stops me.

"Baby I'm so happy that you found someone. I can tell you really love her and same for her"

"I know mum. She's everything to me"

"Both your eyes light up when you see each other. Please don't hurt her again. Okay? She's been through her parent's death and her break up with you"

"I won't and mum I'm going to ask her tomorrow" I say. At first she's really confused but her eyes widen in realization and her face breaks into a huge smile with tears in her eyes.

"Oh god my baby is growing up *sniff* I love you Harry and *sniff* I approve so don't worry hopefully it works out" she says.

"I'm nervous. What if she says no?!?"

"She won't. I can see it in her eyes she loves you dearly"

"Haz heyy.." Erin comes back in the house dressed in black skinny jeans and a crop top. She frowns when she sees us "should I come back or...?"

"No no it's fine" mum says smiling brightly.

"Harry go change I want to go to Louis' house"

"We're going to the bakery now and to Lou's house tomorrow" i say my eyebrows furrowed.

"But I wanna see Lots again" she whines. Lots is Lottie, Louis' sister. She stayed with us during tour for about a few days just to visit and Erin and Lottie clicked really well.

"Your 20 years old and your whining like a child" I chuckle "Okay fine but i thought you wanted it to be a surprise?" I say.

"Well we can tell lots that we are stopping by and tell her not to tell Louis" she shrugs and I nod. I run to the back and change. I put on jeans and a Rolling Stones t-shirt. I quickly fix my hair as I walk out the door I realize we will be staying over night. I quickly grab Erin some jeans and a sweat shirt and another t-shirt for me and put them in a small drawstring bag. I also grab our toothbrush and paste and some condoms. Yea I know. Then I walk to the main house. I see Erin and Gemma talking.

"Babe lets go?"

"I need to get clothes oh god I forgot" she panics

"Oh no I got it. I grabbed something quick for us" I say and she smiles and pecks me on the lips.

-:-

Sorry for not updating in about 2 days. I had writers block. I'm so sorry but I'm over that now and just 2 or 3 more chapters guys🙃🙃 hang tight xx

Vote, Comment, Share