Chapter 32

Erin's POV

Harry and I were walking in a park near Nandos right now. We have been walking for 10 minutes in utter silence.

"So how have you been? Anything new?" I ask breaking the awkward silence

"Fine I guess. We are all the same as last year but we're going on tour again in a month. You?"

"I'm okay. I don't have anything in Seattle anymore so I moved here" I say and shrug

"So you mom and you live here then?"

"Umm my mom passed away 3 months back in a car accident"

"I'm so sorry" harry gets panicky

"It's fine. You didn't know. Anyways what did you want to talk about?" I give him a faint smile.

"About us" I freeze

"I know I messed up Erin and I'm so sorry. I deeply regret it and when I got your note I lost it. The lads and I and the girls really miss you" he says as a tear rolls down his cheek

"Harry you really broke my trust and it's not easy for me to forgive you" My voice cracks a bit. Please don't cry. But a tear rolls down my cheek as well. Great.

Harry wipes the tear with his thumb and looks me in the eye.

"I still love you. I just wanted you to know that and I will always love you Erin but I just wanted to know if you still love me"  he looks at me with hope. I feel bad for crushing his hope but I have to do this. I don't have a choice.

"I-I uh i don't" I say looking down and when I look back up his face was crushed.

"The thing with dating you and falling in love with you is that, I know exactly when your lying, now for instance. You can never look the person in the eyes when you're lying" damn it. He knows me too well.

"I have t-to go um yea" I stammer and turn around but he grabs my wrist.

"Why? Erin why? Please give me a second chance" he begs

Harry's POV

"Can I think about it? Harry please?" She asks and I nod immediately.

"Im gonna go now" she says and walks away. I just sit by the park and hold my head in my hands when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see a brunette with long hair and she had a Nandos uniform too.

"Hey Harry I'm Erin's best friend and I know what happened in the past" she faintly smiles at me

"How do I know that?" I ask confused

"Jane your ex-girlfriend forced herself on you and then you two broke up and she left a note to you guys stating that you guys need to give her space. I'm Anna her neighbor and best friend I know about"

"I just wanted a second chance" I say and my voice cracks.

"If it makes you feel better, she still loves you. She told me" this made me smile

"How do I gain her trust back?"

"That's for you to decide but when she does take you back, take it easy okay?" She asks and I nod

"I have to get back to work but remember what I said" she says and walks away.

I walk back out of the park to see the lads I'm coming out of Nandos. They look at me and wave. I walk back with a faint smile on my lips.

"Are you oaky Harry? What happened?" Niall asked very worried. Then I tell them about my chat with Erin and Anna.

"Everything will be okay hazza, when I mean by that I know it's true. Fate will bring you together just like I said last time" Louis said

"Since when did you get this wise?" I asked smiling

"Eh Zayn's just rubbing of on me" and we all laugh and head back to our flats. But Louis wasn't following.

"Louis you coming?" I asked

"I just want to take a walk and clear my head or something"

"You okay?" I asked

"I'm fine just a little argument with Eleanor" he says and I nod. We both walk away to wherever we were going.

Erin's POV

I feel bad. I lied to him and he looked crushed. I lied that I didn't love him. I'm not sure if I want to give him a second chance. God this is so complicated. A knock on the door interrupted me from my thoughts.

When I opened it I stood there shocked.

"What are you guys doing here!?"

-:-

Hey guys these chapters get more fun and More up to your expectations ahahha. anyways.....

WE HIT 400 READS OMG I HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY!! Thanks soo much you lot mean so much and keep voting and sharing because I'm aiming for a thousand reads by the end of November. love you xx

Vote, Comment, Share