Chapter 7

When eventually everyone was ready to go Harry came up to me when nobody was looking and whispered "You look gorgeous love" and this caused me to blush fiercely.

Soon we got into Harry's range rover. However Louis drove and Liam called shotgun.  Beth sat in the back near the window and Niall in the middle and Zayn in the right. Leaving me and harry in the very back. Honestly I didn't mind, its just I don't want embarrass myself cuz I like blush if he even waves toward me.

"Can you guys turn on the radio?" Beth asked

Louis turned on the radio and just like a very huge coincidence What makes you beautiful started playing. We started to belt out the lyrics. When the song first came out, me and Beth made this duet for it so we just sang according to that. We hadn't realized that when the song ended, all of them were staring at us wide eyed, except harry who was grinning.

"What? why are you staring at us like that?" Beth asked very nervously.

"HOLY FUCKING JESUS YOU GUYS HAVE SUCH A GREAT VOICE, ITS SO MUCH BETTER THAN US" Niall exclaimed.

"Yea I know right she sang for me last night and she even showed me, Beth singing I really don't care" Harry smirks

Beth and I both blushed. "Thanks guys" we both say.

Soon we reached the mall and then I realized that there were screaming fans everywhere.

"Shit I don't wanna be mobbed" I start to panic because this is way too scary and if we are seen with One Direction then we will get a lot of hate and I know I wouldn't be able to handle all that.

"Love, Its gonna be alright. Im going to hold you and wont let you go" Harry assures me.

"Promise?" I ask practically whispering.

"Yes now come closer" He says and I oblige and by now we are getting out of the car and his hands were around my waist and its odd but I felt very safe around him. But at the same time I heard ear piercing screams for the fans and the guards had to hold them down from practically mobbing us.

"HARRY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"

"ZAYN MARRY ME PLEASE"

"WHO ARE THESE GIRLS, EW YOU GUYS CAN DO SO MUCH BETTER"

Eventually we went in the mall and they closed it down just for us and I wondered, damn these boys are very famous.

"Guys I have an idea, lets all split up and then in the pairs or threes we can pick out outfits for each other, nothing ridiculous though, and should be for that gender" Liam said making everyone smile.

"My partner is Beth guys" Niall exclaimed making Beth and him high five each other.

"I'm with Erin, right Erin?" Harry asked giving me the cheekiest but cutest smile ever and I nodded.

"So that leaves the three of us then? so lets get started, meet you here in 2 hours?" Zayn questioned and we all nodded and left.

"Well Erin what kinds of clothes do you wear?"

"I mean I hate wearing dresses or skirts or like pumps or heels. You mostly see me wear halters, crop tops, denim shorts, skinny jeans, knee high boots or just boots in general or sneakers and leather jackets and I love wearing neutral colors such as black, white and grey, like thats the only thing I wear lol"  I rambled on.

"Wow you seem like that really tumblr or aesthetic tom boyish kinda girl, I like it"

"Thanks how bout you? actually never mind I already know, cuz Beth used to stalk you guys all the time" I smile.

"lets go shopping, Harry go to forever 21 and for you Imma just go to Jack and Jones or something and lets try shopping for clothes in just blue and white and for shoes its black. k?"

"Gotcha babe" he smirks and causes me to blush.

With that we both go to the stores to pick out the clothes.

I plan to get him blue skinny jeans, plain white t-shirt and black boots. (A/N; pic attached)

Finding the outfit for him took literally an hour so I went to find harry in Forever 21 after paying for the outfit

-:-

For the next chapter I am thinking of doing Harry's POV but then it gets switched back don't worry. For each chapter I do around 700- 800 words so yea.

Vote, Comment and Share