Chapter 12

Erin's POV

The guys have packed their stuff and our leaving back to their apartments in a bit. Im not sad or anything cuz Harry will be here in LA just a bit farther from my hotel. He's so amazing and we have only been dating for a few hours and I can't help but think he's already the best boyfriend ever.

We keep sneaking some kisses as we see each other and thank lord after this morning nobody really walked in on us. It was horrifying when Beth and Niall walked in on us. Speaking of Beth and Niall....

"Bethhyy can I talk to you?"

"Sure sup?"

"Do you like Niall?" She immediatley blushes. Awww they would make the cutest couple.

"Maybee..." she drags on and I squeal and being the best friend I am, I plan to tease her.....ALLOT

"Then go kiss and date already its obvious he fancies you.."

"Since when do you have a British slang....Ohhh cuz you have a british boyfriend aye??" she asked wiggling her brows.

Her "aye" comes from her canadian side. That's right she is part Canadian so her inner canadian slangs just starts flowing out of her at random times lol.

"Yes now stop changing the topic"

"Maybe he is just flirting with me ot something I actually don't think Niall actually wants to date me"

We just continue talking about her and Niall's flirting for hours haha. It was very interesting.

Niall's POV

I can't stop thinking about her. Her beautiful hazel eyes, plump lips, her adorable smile. UGhhhh I really like her but maybe she doesn't like me back. But a shove by my shoulder wakes me up from my thoughts about Beth.

"Niall mate what is up with you get your stuff we're checking out now!!!" Liam practically yells

"Oh yea sorry"

The other lads are smirking at me.

"What?"

"You like her don't you?" Louis askes me with an amused expression.

"Like who? I don't know what your talking about" I know exactly what.

"Stop playing dumb, its Beth....we know you like her..just ask her out" Harry shoves me playfully

"She doesn't like me back"

"and how do you know that??"

I just stare at harry with a blank expression.

"Exactly...you don't know that...just ask her or make the first move" Harry does have a point but..

"I bet she will kiss you back...I can see the way she looks at you mate...stop being a wimp and go for it" Zayn says breaking me from my thoughts

"Fine just give me some time"

Harry's POV

"Lads im going talk to Erin and see you guys in 10 minutes"

"Just don't be too long"

"Yes daddy Liam" I smirk and head off to her suite.

I walk to her door and knock and she opens up with a sad expression but when she sees me her face lights up immediatley and throws her arms around my neck immediatley. Awwww

"hey babe why were you upset?"

"Just watching Titanic...makes me sad you know" I smirk and rest my forehead on hers.

"Didn't know you were into these chick flicks" I smile

"Ehh just felt bored..to be honest it was my first time watching Titanic" My jaw drops

"Holy shit you are like the first girl to even say that and that makes me like you even more" to be honest I really think that girls who aren't such stereotypes makes me very intrigued towards them.

"Anyways I came by to say that we are leaving in a few minutes and just wanted to say I will miss you but just text or call me anytime and you or I can visit each other"

"I know and before my amzing boyfriend of a few hours leaves can I get a goodbye kiss" she askes with a cute cheeky smile. I smirk and nod. We both lean in and I press my lips to hers. I tilt my head and slip my tounge into mouth and kiss her harder.

Erin's POV

His arms rest around my waist and he kisses me harder. Soon we pull away gasping for her and kiss again. This time it wasn't us just making out, it was a really cute kiss but not too sensual....you know what I mean?

"Imma miss you so much" I say when we pull away.

"Me too but lets talk positives...we can see each other whenever we want for another 3 weeks ya?" He asks with a smirk

I nod and peck his lips one more time before saying goodbye.

"Bye babe" he smiles and he turns towards the other lads and left to go to his apartment.

-:-

A/N:

I know that you guys really want Neth to happen but lets wait till the next chapter or something yea?

anywayss hope you liked this chapterrr <3

Vote, Comment, Share