Chapter 48

Erin's POV

I can't believe the tour is going so well. Right now we're in Paris except we're boarding the flight to Oslo, Norway. We only stayed one night in Paris since the boys only had one gig. If we had stayed longer Harry and I were planning to go sight seeing and stuff together but that failed. This is our last stop in the European part of the tour. After Oslo we will head back to London for a break and for Christmas since it's already November 29. Then we're back on the American part of the tour on January 11th. This will be my first ever Christmas with Harry and his family. That's right, I'm meeting his mom for the first time and I'm spending Christmas with them since I have nobody else to spend it with. Times like these makes me wish I could have my parents back.

"Babe what's wrong?" Harry asks snapping me out of my thoughts. I look to him who's looking back at me with soft and worried eyes.

"Are you okay? Baby why are you crying?" Oh shit I didn't realize.

"I'm fine I just remembered my parents..I uh um yea" I was gonna ask him something but never mind.

"What?"he asked and I shook my head.

"No tell me something is bothering you"

"It's just when we go to America for the tour um when we're in Seattle can i visit my parents?" I ask him quickly.

"Of course you can. I can even come with you if you want" he smiles and I hug him tight.

"You would do that?" I ask burying my face in the crook of his neck.

"Of course anything for you baby girl" he says. When we pull away he leans down to peck my lips.

"Harry Erin our flight is boarding. Zayn said interrupting us. When he looks at my face he becomes worried " hey Erin god are you okay?" He asks and I nod "I'm fine zayn I can tell you later. I don't really want to talk about it yea?" I reply and he nods. We pick up our luggage and go through the plane.

-at the hotel-

When we reached the hotel it was just me in the room because the boys had to go for sound check. I was just unpacking and stuff when I got a text.

From: El

El: can you quickly run to the nearest store? Get 3 packs.

That's all I needed to know to find out what she was asking me about. I am a girl after all.

me: ok sure your room?

El: yea cya

I quickly grabbed my money and ran to the nearest store to get it and then I quickly ran up to El's room. I knocked on the door and she opened it immediately. She was smiling and giggling. Beth was in the room too.

"Hey Guys and El is it for you?" I ask handing her the tests.

"No it's for Beth" she said and my jaw dropped. When I got  my shit together I ran up to hug Beth.

"OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GAHHH" I squealed and Beth chuckled.

"We don't know you yet so I'm taking the test" she declared and walked to the bathroom and El and I followed. El took her phone out to start the timer.

Once Beth was done we waited. I was growing impatient and I really wanted to know.

-30 seconds later-

"Is it 3 minutes yet?" I ask groaning.

"Really E? It's been like 30 seconds just you wait" El scolded.

-3 minutes later-

The timer went off and we quickly read what the results showed.

Positive
Positive
Positive

"OMF I'm gonna be an aunt" El squealed and jumped up and down. Beth was too shocked to speak. When she like me got her shit together spoke.

"I'm a mom. Holy crap guys I'm pregnant" she gaped and then her face turned into the biggest smile ever.

"Just you wait this baby will be spoiled af" I smiled and patted her tummy. Suddenly Beth turned really sad.

"Guys what if Niall doesn't want me anymore. What if he leaves me? I don't even have a home I don't have a job and holy shit I Just realized I live off of my boyfriend who just knocked me up and oh god I'm fucked" she panicked.

"Girl no Niall loves you and will not leave you okay. You are the Bethany Grace Lee. You shouldn't panic over this. Once the boys come back you are telling him. If his reaction is anything other than happy then tell Erin and I and we will kick his arse. NO JOKE THERE. Okay?" El demanded and I nodded in agreement. Beth smiled and hugged us both. Just then we heard Louis coming in the room.

"El? Baby I'm back" Louis said and El's face lit up. She ran out and gave him a kiss. Just then the rest of the boys came in and we hugged our boyfriends and gave them a kiss.

"Uh Niall I need to talk to you. Alone" Beth said very seriously and Niall looked worried. The rest of the boys were confused but El and I were smiling like idiots. Niall nodded before they left the room. I pray to god it goes well.

-:-

Heyy guys I couldn't update since I was a bit busy with family things but anyways. What did you think of Beth's pregnancy!?? AND WE HIT 700 reads OMGG thank youu all soo much for reading you guys mean so much and your support makes me want to update more and more since it makes me happy to see that a lot of you out there read my stories. Tysm❤️ xx

Vote, Comment, Share