Chapter 38

Erin's POV

It's the next morning now and I'm sitting in my living room drinking my decaf when the door knocked. I don't know who it is because if it's the girls then they're early since harry was picking me up at 7 pm and it's only 10 am. I invited the girls including Anna and they said they would help me get ready for the date. I quickly got up and opened the door to see who it was, duh and I saw The girls. My eye brows furrowed in confusion and Eleanor was holding a bag in her hand.

"Guys, the date is at 7 and you guys said you would be here at 5 it's 10 am what are you doing?"

"Well we decided we wanted to have a girls day. Just chilling at home, watching movies and talking boys" Perrie wiggles her eyebrows.

"Ok come in girls" I said and they all walked in.

"Uh el what's in the bag?" I asked

"Oh it's the dress harry gave for you don't worry it's gorgeous and no your not seeing it until 5 pm" she said and smirked.

"BTW Anna what's the deal with Luke" Danielle asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh it's nothing" Anna said but she was blushing and smiling like crazy and we girls awwwed and high fived.

The rest of the day we just gossiped and talked about our lives and stuff. Soon it was 5 pm and time to get ready for the date.

"Soo can I see the dress?" I asked peeking in the bag.

They all nodded and I opened the bag. I pulled out the dress and my jaw hit the floor and I heard myself gasp. Holy shit it was gorgeous. It was a dark emerald green silk dress with a green necklace and a black leather jacket and along with that beautiful golden sparkly pumps with heels. Holy fuck I love it.

"OH MY FUCK THIS IS GROGEOUS" I gasped again and the other girls chuckled.

"Now sit" Beth demanded as I sat on my vanity as the girls straightened my hair and the finished it up with loose curls. Took about and hour. Yea I know.

"For make up please don't add too much" I pleaded and they all nodded.

About 50 minutes later my make up was also done so it was time to slip on the dress and jacket. When I put it on, I looked gorgeous. It hugged my curves so well and showed off my figure perfectly. When I stepped it of my closet the girls gasped.

"Holy shit, you look amazing" Perrie and Anna gasped and the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Aww thanks so much girls, you really did a great job reminded me of the old times" i said tearing up "thank god for water proof makeup" i said and he girls and I chuckled. I put on my shoes, grabbed my purse and phone and waited in the living room. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Okay here goes.

When i opened the door I saw harry standing there looking as hot as ever. Umm what? Anyways, he was wearing black skinny jeans, white t-shirt and a black or navy blue blazer not sure but oh my he looked good. When he saw me, his jaw dropped.

(What Harry and Erin are wearing^^^)

(Erin's pumps^^)

Harry's POV

When she opened the door, my jaw dropped. HOLY FUCKING SHIT. SHE LOOKS AMAZING.

"You look amazing" i said and she chuckled and blushed.

"Lets go?" I asked and she nodded. She waved goodbye to girls and followed me to the elevator.

"Umm harry I hope you know that I actually love this dress" she said and smiled. I smiled as well. And let me tell you it was a huge ass smile.

"I'm glad" I said And we walked to my Range Rover.

"Now tie the blind fold because the place we're going to, is a surprise" I said and winked. She hates surprises but oh well.

Erin's POV

I have been wearing the blind fold for about 15 minutes and I was getting impatient.

"Harry are we there yet?" I whined

"Yes now I will help you out and then when we get to the exact spot I will remove the blind fold to reveal the surprise yea?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked about 10 feet and then he pulled off the blind fold and when I took in the scenery I heard my self gasp at he site.

"It's beautiful Harry" I gushed

-:-

I've been updating allot and hope you guys don't mind ahahhah

Vote, Comment, Share