Chapter 3

"Hey girl where's your suitcase?" Beth asked as she stood by the doorstep dressed in the cutest outfit as possible. A white and blue striped t shirt with blue jeans ripped at the knees and white superstars. Like Jesus can this girl dress any more like a queen.

 Like Jesus can this girl dress any more like a queen

(A/N: Beth's outfit ^ )

"Mine is right over and damnn you look cute girl" I say as I point to my suitcase.

"Thanks and so do you" she points to my outfit

I am wearing a white halter turtleneck crop top with a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black heeled platform boots. You can tell I am a huge fan of black and white clothing.

 You can tell I am a huge fan of black and white clothing

(A/N: Erin's outfit ^)

"Ehh but thanks so much and mom ready to drive us?"

"Oh yea lemme just lock the door"

As soon as she locked up we put our suitcases in the trunk and hopped in to drive to the airport. Eventually, we reached the airport and we said our goodbyes. Soon we were on the plan to LAX airport and landing was in about 10 minutes.

"Girl I am really exited, first we check into our hotels and then we can choose to go to the spa and massage, swimming or the jacuzzi, you pick"

"Did you forget the most important thing Beth?" She looked at me every confused.

"We need get our rental car first dummy" I laughed

"OMG i'm sorry if forgot that but yea we need to get it and the owner said she will meet us at the airport"

With that she went back to check her twitter. That's right she booked us tickets in the first class flight so there was wifi and amazing service lol. As I looked back at her she was smirking like crazy.

"Girl why are you smirking like this? whats so funny on twitter show me!"

"Look how cute Niall looks" she gleams.

I looked over to see Niall Horan from One Direction sleeping on Harry Styles' shoulder. Did I also mention that she is crazy for this band and has a very soft spot for Niall especially. Honestly I would say I like Harry the most.

"Yea its pretty cute....I guess" I say and she shakes her head at me smiling.

"One day you will realize my love for these boys and their amazingness"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

Attention to all passengers, the flight will be landing in about 2 minutes so we kindly request you to remain seated and fasten your seat belts. Thank You.

Before we know it, Beth and I are entering our suites. That's right, you heard me. We got suits with two bedrooms with king sized beds and an attached bathroom, along with a proper kitchen and a free mini bar, living room and game room.

Except the game room would not be much of use since neither of us play games as often.

I realized I had left my bag outside near the door so I left to pick it up and looked in the hallway to see two other suites in the same floor. There was screaming and laughing heard from both the rooms.

Great now I have to worry about loud neighbors for the rest of the time here. But this whole time I didn't even realize two guards standing near both the suits. Ehh, I wonder why?

"Erin where are you!?"

"What Beth I just came to get my bag"

"Get changed cuz we're going to the pool now"

"Ughh okay gimme 5"

I ran to my room and picked out my blush pink bikini (pic attached) and put on a white lace bikini cover up (couldn't find a pic sorry). I walked out to find Beth in a gorgeous white bikini and a white lace cover up just like mine. The only difference is, hers is tied to the front and mine isn't.

(Erin's swim suit)^^^

(Beth's swim suit)^^^

We grabbed a few essentials such as sun screen and towels and walked out the door.

As I walked towards the elevator I bumped into someone and my things fell over to the ground (soo sorry its so cliche).

"I am so sorry miss, didn't see you there" wasn't that the cutest British accent ever.

I still hadn't looked up yet but I heard Beth gasp and I looked up to see the man helping my things and heard myself gasp to.

"Omg you're..."

-:-

A/N:

Ahahaha cliff hangerrr. So for the characters I decided on some celebrities that keep coming into my mind as I try to visualize the character. If you know what they looked like its more fun and easier to understand everything going on as you can picture it.

Erin Foster- Candice King (Accola) from The Vampire Diaries (I LOVE HER SO MUCH)

Beth Lee- Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars

Erin's mom (Ashley Foster)- Jennifer Lawrence (pic attached)

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Vote, Comment and Share