Chapter 44

Erin's POV

"Ben...it's been a while" I breathed.

"Uh hi Ben" Beth said coldly. She still hates him I know it.

"You two know each other?" Harry asks. When I turn to see everyone (as in the boys and girls except Beth) were literally confused and staring at this awkward conversation.

"You still don't like me do you Beth?"

"That obvious?"

"I changed now. I'm not the same person from 2 or 3 years ago" he says sincerely

"How do you two know each other?" Louis asks instead of Harry this time. OHHH I FORGOT.

"Right we uh um uh..." I stammered but Beth finished off for me.

"They dated for like 7 months in junior year but this douche forced her to sleep with him but she wasn't ready so me being the best friend adviced her to break up with him. Which she did and now is very happy with her current relationship" she says coldly. Everyone's jaw dropped except for Harry who looks tense.

"I changed Beth. I'm not that guy from high school anymore. I don't use girls and for the record I didn't use you Erin. I actually liked you"

"Umm it's fine it's the past no hard feelings right?" I asked and he smiled and nodded.

"Can we get on with this photo shoot?" James asked and we all nodded.

"Harry? Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Baby I love you and you only! I'm completely over him okay?"

"I'm sorry I'm just being a paranoid idiot" he breathed. He was still tense though.

"Uhh James could you give Harry and I 5 minutes? you can get on with the rest of them" I asked

"Sure alright be back though" he smiled. I took Harry's wrist and led him towards the dressing room hallways.

"Why are we here Erin?" He asked.

"I need to explain exactly what happened. So you don't think I'm gonna leave you I mean you can get pretty insecure sometimes and from what I've heard you get jealous fast which I don't blame you but it's just not fair because I reacted so calm when we ran into Jane so let me tell you about my shitty relationship with him okay?" I asked and he nodded rather shocked.

"So in high school beginning of Junior Year, I started developing a crush on Ben. I mean I've known him since I was 12 but he wasn't in most of my classes until sophomore and Junior year. I was just stupid and naive. Anyways Ben was the popular guy who had girls falling at his feet and he was captain of the football team and shit. He didn't exactly use girls like he said but like he would flirt with all of them. One day he just randomly came up to me and asked me out. I liked him so I said yes. My high school wasn't bad because I wasn't the 'non popular' but I wasn't the popular one either so yea. Then we dated 7 months and by the 6th month he was kinda i don't know forceful and really wanted to sleep with me but I said know and by the last month he was always pissed off with me for not being ready and I was really off and sad all the time since he would constantly yell at me so I finally snapped out of it or something and ended it" I paused to look at him and he is staring at me with soft sad eyes "and now I don't regret any bit of it because I have you and I'm glad my first time was with you because your the love of my life and not him. I LOVEEE YOUU AND ONLYY YOU" I stressed it and looked up at him. He was literally grinning from ear to ear.

"I love you so fucking much Erin Ashley Foster" he said and His head tilted down a bit and he pressed his lips to mine. I kissed back and he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Our bodies were pressed against each other and it is the best feeling ever. I'm so happy I'm with Harry because he makes me so damn happy. My hands were tangled with his curls. It drove him crazy when I tugged at it and when I did he kissed me harder and our lips moved in sync. This kiss didn't involve THAT much tongue. It did but it showed that he desperately wanted to prove his love for me and me him. I love this man so much.

We were interrupted by an awkward fake cough in the background we jerked away immediately. We turned to see that it was Ben. Great.

"Uh James sent to get you guys. It's your turn" he said awkwardly. Harry pulled me closer to him but wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and turned to Ben.

"We'll be there" he said shortly. His mouth moved to my ear.

"We will continue this later babe" he whispered seductively and kissed my cheek. We both walked hand in hand behind Ben who looked tensed from his back facing us. LIKE I CARE. I don't even want to be friends I just offered to be nice. Ugh.

-:-

Ayyyy double update hahah

Hope you enjoyyy👌🏻👌🏻😅

Vote, Comment, Share