Chapter 55

Her wedding ring is above^^^^

Erin's POV

We got back from Louis' this afternoon. Right now we're getting ready for the Christmas Eve dinner. I had to wear a dress. I don't like them but I don't mind since it's a very special occasion. I wouldn't wear it for a dinner or something. I would end up in a skirt lol.

I'm wearing a navy blue lace strapped dress with a small cut by the waist. The back is full lace. I also did a smokey eye and bronzer with pink lipstick. I put on a circle necklace and gold bracelet. I also wore nude boots with cut out heels. I left my hair in natural waves.

Just as I zipped up my heels harry walked in wearing black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt

Just as I zipped up my heels harry walked in wearing black skinny jeans and a white button up shirt. His hair styled up and sleeves rolled up. He looked really hot.

Harry's POV

"Holy shit" I gulped. God damn she looked good.

"What?"

"You look hot" i said and she blushed. I walked up to her and she kept walking back. Eventually she was backed up against the wall. I leaned in to kiss her. But I was interrupted my mum telling us to come to the main house. I groaned and Erin giggled.

"We have time for that tonight" she whispered and went under my arm. I smiled at the fact that this girl is mine and hopefully mine forever after I ask her. I followed her to the house.

Erin's POV (AFTER DINNER)

I was helping Anne clear the plates and stuff as I thought about Harry's family. They are really nice. I met his aunts, uncles and his cousins are really cool too. Some of his girl cousins were close to my age so I was able to get along with most of them. They all just left and I'm still wearing my dress from the dinner and I want to get changed. As I came back into the dining room from the kitchen I had realized, I haven't seen harry since his family left. Come to think of it, even Anne, Robin and Gemma were missing. Suddenly I got a text message. I opened to see that it's from harry. What? He's in the house why is he texting me. I read the text and I'm even more confused.

From: Haz<3

Haz<3: baby come to the backyard I love you <3

I smile and go to the backyard. I gasp at the sight. It has fairy lights strung in a tent style and candles lit into a pathway and it looks so romantic. As I walked through the stone pathway, I saw Harry standing at the end with a huge smile on his face.

"Baby what's all this?" I ask and he just shakes his head.

"Listen to me?" He asks and I nod. He takes both my hands into his and looks me in the eye. (A/N: it's a long ass proposal so hang tight)

"Baby we bumped into each other last year in the hotel hallway in LA and the second I laid eyes on you I had this crush instantly. I just knew you will be something way more than some girl I bumped into. As we hung out, I just liked you more and more and when you shared your past with me, I just fell hard. But I hadn't realized that it was Love. Our first kiss sent sparks that I didn't get when I kissed my past girlfriends. I'm Harry styles and I never get nervous with a girl but I don't know there was just- just something about you made me weak at the knees" he laughed lightly and I already had tears in my eyes as I laughed with him "when I asked you to be my girlfriend and your answer was yes I was so freaking happy. My heart could explode out of my chests kind of happy. When we saw each other more and more I started realizing my love for you. When you gave up your V-card to me I realized that you were mine and I was yours. When we broke for a year I felt numb and pained at the same time. I felt stupid for being manipulated by 'you know who' but then when I saw you in Nandos just 5 months ago I knew I had to make you fall in love with me all over again. I'm so glad you gave me a second chance babe and I knew I can prove you wrong when I begged you for a second chance in that Ferris Wheel. When we kissed again after a whole damn year I knew that you were it. The one. You were the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I knew it because of the sparks and fuzzy feeling I get when we kiss. I asked you to be my girlfriend 5 months ago. But right now, it's a whole new question and takes our relationship and love to the next level" he paused and pulled out a box from his pocket and knelt down on one knee. OH MY GOODNESS. My hand shot up to my mouth and tears were spilling out of my eyes. His emerald green eyes pierced into my light green ones and he was smiling widely "So Erin Ashley Foster will you marry me and be mine forever?" He asked with so much hope in his eyes. I tried to speak but it was so hard, since I was so choked up. It was happy tears don't worry.

"Yes" I managed to get out. He slid the ring to my left ring finger. He wrapped his arm around my waist and came close to my lips.

"I love you so much" he whispered.

"I love you too" I said and pressed my lips to his. I heard an applause from behind us and when we pulled away it was Anne, Robin and Gemma.

"Congratulations you two" the three of them said to us and gave us both hugs.

"I got this on Video" Gemma smiled showing her phone.

"Maybe Harry should send this to the boys and then post this on your twitter yea?" Anne asked and harry smiled. I cannot believe Harry was going to be my husband. I have never been this happy my entire life.

-:-

PLEASE READ!!!

AHHH IM CHOKING UP SINCE THIS IS THE LAST ACTUAL CHAPTER😭😭😭😩 the next chapter is the epilogue. Since I didn't want to drag the story with another chapter I just made this chapter like a 1000 words so basically it's an extra of 300 words ahahha😉😏😌