Chapter 25

Still Harry's POV

When Jane left the room I turned to see Erin was very annoyed and tensed. 

"Erin? are you ok?" I asked. She looked me in the eye and nodded. 

"Its just she is your ex girlfriend, she might be a bitch and all but she is way skinnier and prettier than me. I mean have you seen that girl's blue eyes? Like who woul-" I cut her off by putting my hand over her mouth.

"Erin Ashley Foster, I love you and only you. and you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and I don't care about your looks buttttt your defenitley hot though no arguments there" she chuckled and I continued "she may have blue eyes but your green ones are the most mesmerizing and stunning things I have ever seen got it?" i asked.

"Yes....got it and Harry Edward Styles, I love you so muchh" she said and pecked my lips. 

"Now lets go back to the party because we have been up here for atleast an hour now" I said. 

When we got back downstairs, everyone except the boys and their girlfriends left. When we both walked down they all were smirking. Great relentles teasing. HERE. WE. GO.

"So harry and erin what were you two doing upstairs when the party was down here?" Louis asked wiggling his eyebrows. Oh god.

"Nothing just Harry gave me my present" Erin said but her smile sort of gave it away.

"Oh really?" Zayn asked in between his laughter. 

"Uhhhh Erin?" Perrie asked

"Yea what?"

"Umm your neck?" Perrie and the girls were literally grinning and the boys were laughing like crazy. Im surprised nobody ended up drunk. 

"What!? what is on my neck!??!" She asked running to the nearest mirror. When she saw the hickey she turned a crimson red. She came back putting her hand on the hickey while the rest of them continued to tease her.

"Guys can we stop and clean up Im tired and I wanna sleep" I said whining. But really I just wanted to finish what was very rudley interupted by that bitch and like they can read my mind...

"Sure sure just finishing what you startedd" Niall and Louis teased earning a smack on the head from Beth and Eleanor. 

"Im gonna go up and change. Be right back" she said and went upstairs. We all just continued cleaning. 10 minutes later she came back in sweats and a tank top to help finish with the cleaning. By now it was 1 am and I was actually exhausted so I decided im going to finish that later tomorrow. Erin and I walked to our rooms and I pulled off my shirt and pants and got under the covers in just my boxers. 

"Erinn tank top and sweats off" I said and she just playfully punched my arm and took off her tank top. Damn that black lace bra that turns me on every single time. 

Fuck. 

"I know...fuck....but tomorrow im tired" she smirked and removed her pants and got under the covers with me.

Shit I said that out loud. But she looks so god damn sexy.

"I know" she chuckled

"I should stop thinking things out loud right?" I said to her and she nodded. She pecked my lips and snuggled into me.

"goodnight hazza i love you"

"good night baby girl, love you too" 

-next morning-

When I woke up the next morning Erin was still peacefully sleeping beside me. I checked the time and it was around 7 am. I kiss her forehead and smile thinking about my best times with Erin. She is so beautiful and amazing. I think to out times we we have whipped cream fights and how I loved to lick it of her face and how she would whine or scrunch her nose up in the cutest way possible. I chuckle at the memory.

"She really has you whipped" someone says and I jump in fright. I turned around to see Eleanor standing there smiling at me.

"Gee El you scared me." I said and she chuckles.

"Really though, you are whipped, you really love her don't you?" I nod. 

"Is it too soon to love her this much. Its only been two months" I trail off

"Of course not, Lou and I said it by the second week of our relationship and now we've been dating a year. Its alright to be in love at first sight" I smile at that. 

"Now you can sleep till like 8, you guys have an interview at 10" I groan and she chuckles and leaves the room. 

Erin stirs a bit and opens her eyes slowly. She yawns and her eyes meet mine and they light up. I lean down to kiss her but she pulls away and I frown.

"I have disgusting morning breath baby" she says and scrunches up her nose. 

"I don't care" I say and press my lips to her. When we pull away she's smiling like crazy.

"You make me happy you know? So far this has been the best birthday ever, even my mom-" and then she stops and her face dulls again. 

"Are you okay sweety?" She shakes her head yes.

"I just miss my mom, i haven't seen her in 2 months. anyways even my mom hasn't done enough for the best birthday ever" she gives me a small smile. 

Now that is giving me the best idea ever. OH YEA HARRY STYLES YOU ROCK!!!

"Can we sleep till 8 and its only 7?" I ask her. She chuckles and nods. She kisses me gently and nuzzles closer to my chest. I hug her closer to me and sleep finds me immediatley.

-:-

Hope you guys liked this chapter xx

Vote, Comment, Share