Chapter Thirty Two: The Woods

Unsure of how long Anti would be gone, you took the window of opportunity and went down to Bing and Mark. You grabbed their arms and teleported into the room you left Dark in. Dark was starting to stir when you set Bing and Mark down. Once Dark was alert, he stood up.

"Anti was here." You said, your heart was pounding out of your chest. Knowing that Anti was able to easily capture you sent panic through your chest.

"Where?" Dark asked patiently, knowing how anxious you were. He didn't want to push you and make things worse.

"He was talking to me on the roof and then he just disappeared." You said, both relieved that he was gone, but afraid that you didn't know where he was.

"Tell me what he said." Dark asked, studying you with analytical eyes.

"Can we wait until Mark wakes up?" You asked, "I don't want to tell the same story twice." Dark nodded, accepting your request.

"Where's Wilford?" You wondered, hoping that Dark had caught him. It would make things a lot easier if he had, but since when was your life easy?

"Unconscious in the woods. I will remain there until Mark awakens." Dark told you, gesturing towards Mark. Dark made an attempt to leave, but you grabbed his arm.

"Please don't leave me alone right now." The truth was, you were scared. For some reason, Anti scared you more than Wilford. You didn't want him to catch you again. Dark sighed and stood by your side.

"Oooh!" You explained, an idea abruptly hitting you. You dropped down next to Mark, recalling something you did to wake Dark up a long time ago. You brought your finger to his temples and called out to him through the bond. Mark's eyes shot open almost immediately, and he was up and ready to go.

"What is-" Dark said as he leaned towards you, glancing at your neck. You remembered the small cut Anti's knife left. He growled, his eyes turned gold. "He will die an agonizing death."

"It's not that big of a deal." You dismissed the wound, it wasn't that deep anyways. Probably. You couldn't really see it to tell.

"Who's gonna die an agonizing death?" Mark asked, tilting his head to the side. The blood that had been running from his nose vanished. "What happened?"

"Anti." Dark grumbled, clenching and unclenching his fists. "Now you may tell us what befell."

"Come here." You gestured to both of them and they leaned towards you. You connected your hands with the sides of their faces, sending the memories to both of them.

"Your favorite boy?" Mark asked when you were finished, "What does that mean?"

"I don't know." You said truthfully, "I think he was talking about Dark." Disappointment flashed on Mark's face for a second, but it was replaced by a neutral expression. You forgot that you hadn't told him about choosing one of them.

"So what do we do now?" You changed the subject abruptly, not wanting to talk more about your choice and Anti.

"We locate Wilford." Dark said, crossing his arms. "Bing, I need-"

"DAB ON THE HATERS!" Bing screamed and all three of you jumped. "Sup, scrubs, you miss me?"

"Guard the cell doors while we are absent." Dark ignored his question and made a move for the door. "No one is to leave or enter this place, unless given my permission."

"You got it, Mr. boss man!" Bing stood up straight, with a big goofy smile on his face. At least someone could still be upbeat. "See you later, hot tamale." He wiggled his eyebrows at you. You rolled your eyes and looked away.