Chapter Five: Googleplier

You carefully moved to peek your head out of the open door. The corridor you met The Author in laid ahead of you. Luckily, Author wasn't anywhere in sight at the moment.

You wandered through the maze of a basement, struggling to find your way around. It was a bit reminiscent of the bunker. At least the basement was lit now, which was nice because you weren't going to trip and die. Probably, anyways.

As you wandered, you observed the area around you, it looked like a normal house floor. Besides the fact that it was fucking huge with numerous rooms and hallways.

You keep moving through rooms until you reach something the catches your interest. The office you chose to step in contained a huge TV screen mounted on the wall. On it, there were various feeds from different cameras around the house. It looked like there was one for every room, (except the bathrooms because Wilford has SOME standards).

There was a counter below the screen, on it was a black box that looked like a large version of a phone charger. It even had a long USB cord. Is this for Google? Where would it plug into?

You looked back at the screen, seeking to find either Mark or Dark. After moments pass, you finally saw Mark, his shirt bloodied from the gunshot wound. He was sitting on the floor, his arms and feet bound with chains.

His eyes were fixed on the camera, his face void of emotion. He looked tired and beaten down, but he seemed to be physically fine. You couldn't see a hole in his abdomen, but these cameras weren't the best.

"Can you hear me, Mark?" You asked through the bond.

"(Y/N)!" He replied back to you, you saw worry flash on his face. "Please tell me you aren't in Warfstache's house."

"Heh, yeah, about that... Dark kinda brought me here."

"That fucking moron!" In the camera, Mark's face turned to frustration. His was clenching his fists.

"Where are you right now?" You scanned the cameras around him, but you still couldn't figure it out.

"I know I'm on the second floor, but other than that, I'm not sure."

"But Dark and I heard groans coming from the basement?" You backed away from the screen slowly. He was in a holding room, similar to the one you just broke out of.

"Wasn't me," Mark shrugged, but the sound of footsteps snapped you away from him. Mark, having felt your panic, said to you "(Y/N), whatever it is, be careful."

"I'll do my best. See you soon." Your broke the connection as you hastily put your back against the wall nearest to the door.

Google entered the room, staring straight ahead. He hadn't seen you yet and you didn't dare move, hoping somehow he wouldn't see you. In a flash, his hand grabbed your neck and threw you to the floor.

You stared up at him as he loomed over you. You kicked at his knee but it didn't budge and he seemed rather unaffected. He's made of metal, isn't he? Fuck my life.

"So, where's the rest of the Skittle Squad?" You asked, referring to the other Googles.

"(Y/N) has been located." Google ignored you, not dignifying your clever group name with a response. "Yes, I will aquire her."

"Who are you talking to?" You asked, scooting away from him as he approached you. Your back met a wall, of course.

"That is not for you to know." He replied robotically, only a few feet away.