Chapter Twelve: Darkiplier (Part 2)

Dark raced at you with lightning speed, not giving you time to dodge his attack. He viciously tackled you to the ground, the thud of your body meeting the floor echoed through the room. You didn't have anytime to cry out, Dark was on top of you in an instant. His pelvis was between your legs and one of his hands moved to pin yours above your head.

In another situation this would turn you on, but with the twisted scowl and the unadulterated rage in his black eyes, you were terrified. He was a lot faster than he had ever been and he used much more force. You were shocked with how much he had been holding back.

Dark pulled back his fist and hit you right on the side of your jaw. You were surprised he didn't break it with the force he put behind that punch. His unrelenting hand wrapped around your neck, cutting off your air completely.

A tear escaped your eye, but Dark didn't care. The blue echo behind him screamed with rage, while the red smiled sadistically. You thought for sure that this was the end.

Dark released your throat just before you were about to pass out and gave you enough time to catch your breath. He then strangled you again, repeating this same process as few times. Your body ached from the air deprivation and his brute force. He wouldn't stop, no matter what you did. You didn't know how much more you could take.

He finally got off of you and pulled you up from the ground by the front of your shirt. You grabbed onto his arm holding you up, for stability. You were catching your breath once more when he punched you in your solar plexus. The wind was knocked out of you, you crumbled to the ground. You didn't get back up, in fear of him taking that as a challenge.

You didn't know what hurt more, the physical pain or the fact that the man you loved was causing it. He was so cold, so distant, and showed no concern for you. You could see the anger replaced by satisfaction everytime he hit you. You wondered if this wasn't your celebrity crush, would you take it? Would you stay with the person that was abusive, even if you loved them? Given, this situation was different, but was it worth it?

When he did stop his physical assualt, it wasn't because he cared about hurting you. It was because he didn't want to kill you. You were a toy that he wasn't quite ready to break.

"Dark," You choked out, tasting blood in your mouth, "Please stop." You wanted so desperately to get up and fight, but you couldn't. Your body felt as heavy as led, even breathing was becoming difficult.

You knew he heard you, but he didn't respond. He didn't care what you said and showed no remorse for his actions. His form stood over you as you laid on the ground, unmoving. He was debating how he could torture you next.

"Do you still love me?" You asked, craving reassurance. You needed something to hold onto, something to remind you that this was still the Dark you knew.

"No." He said with ease, putting his foot on your chest and pressing down. That was all it took to break you, to tear down your hopes that you could reach him. You sobbed, not from the pain errupting in your chest, but the pain errupting in your soul. Maybe a little from the pain in your chest.

"You d-d-don't...m-mean... that." You sobbed, cursing yourself for the display of emotion. He removed his foot from your chest before he fractured any ribs. He kneeled down next to you, placing his forearm across his knee.

"Yes, I do." He talked down at you both literally and figuratively, "I'm a psychopath, darling. I do not feel love." The words flowed from his mouth as if he had said them a thousand times previously.

You knew he was lying, or at least you hoped. He wouldn't have chased you for three years if he had just been using you, would he? You clung to the good memories you had with him, but reality was crushing down on you. Your chest tightened, your eyes stung. You felt as if you were going to vomit, this was all proving to be too much for you.

"Wait." Dark said, hope bloomed in your chest that he was going to remember the things he felt for you. "What might this be?" The hope was crushed faster than it blossomed as Dark pushed your head to the side roughly. He ripped out the earpiece from your ear and stared at it. How the damn thing managed to stay in your ear was beyond you.

"Has someone been listening this entire time?" His face was calm, but his eyes held rage once more. He was barely holding back from beating you again.

"No." You responded quietly, it wasn't the truth and it wasn't a lie. They only heard the library portion of yours and Dark's conversation, so it wasn't the entire time.

"Do not lie to me." He growled, crushing the earpiece in his hand, effortlessly. He stared down at you with black irises that burned with fury, his lip twisted in a snarl. He couldn't put up that calm front anymore, but he did manage to reign in the echos. He was a singular being once more.

"Or what?" You didn't give a shit anymore. He couldn't hurt you more than he already had and you were ready to just say fuck it. "What else could you possibly do?" Okay, maybe you shouldn't have said that.

"Oh, (Y/N)." He chuckled, picking you up by the front of your shirt as he stood. He leaned in to your face as close as he could without your noses touching. "I would be more than happy to show you." He purred, his eye stared intently into yours.

He shoved you against the wall behind you, smashing his lips onto yours. He kissed you roughly, grinding his body against you. You didn't want him, not while he was like this. You pushed against his chest, trying to move him from you. He wouldn't budge, no matter how hard you tried. You felt bile rising in your throat at the thought of him taking you against your will. This couldn't happen to you, not again. You wouldn't let it.

He pulled back from your lips and gazed hungrily into your eyes. He had given you the window you needed. You smashed your forehead as hard as you could into his nose and he released you. You ignored the throbbing in your head and kicked him in the nuts again (your go-to move). He dropped faster than your grades ever could.

You kicked him in the side of his head, knocking him out cold. You sprinted from the room and back to where you remember the exit being. It was difficult to navigate when everything was only illuminated by the dim, red lights.

You felt a dull pounding in your head, black spots clouded your vision. You felt as if the halls were spinning and your legs burned. You couldn't stop now, you were so close. You continued to run as best you could with your battered body and finally saw the destination you were seeking. You felt a wave of relief wash over you as you stopped to take a breath.

"Mark, I'm at the exit!" You cried desperately through the bond.

You heard a door open not far behind you and saw Mark pop out. He motioned for you to come in quickly, which you were more than happy to oblige to. You saw the whole gang there and a single candle in the middle of the room.

"Ready?" He asked everyone, staring worriedly at you after he noticed your injuries. Everyone nodded in agreement, more than ready to leave Dark here.

Mark lit the candle and you felt wave of energy travel in the room and throughout the entire bunker. The place was shaking and you knew it was time to go.

"Come on!" Mark shouted, opening the door and letting everyone file out before him. He moved to the door that would bring your freedom, leaving you in the back of the line. Mark unlocked it and let everyone go before him.

"Too late." Strong arms wrapped around your waist and the last thing you saw was Mark rushing at you, screaming your name.