Chapter Thirty: Somewhere New

A/N: I'm on a mission to make Bing as cringey as I possibly can. If you have any tips, please let me know.

Future Author: WHY DID I WRITE SO MUCH FUCKING SMUT? Smut warning for rA9's sake.
____________________________________
"Are you fucking kidding me?" You said with a laugh, seeing none other than fucking Bingiplier standing on his skateboard. You noticed Dark had set down the knife on the table and faced Bing now. Dark lost his warm smile that he reserved for you and you could feel dread hanging in the air. You had a feeling that Dark didn't like Bing very much.

"Darkipoo, how you doing, man?" Bing said, completely ignoring your comment. He jumped off his skateboard and tucked it under his arm. "Haven't seen you around, you old fart."

"Call me 'Darkipoo' one more time and I will dismantle you." Dark growled at him, rolling his eyes. Bing snickered, not bothered by Dark's threat.

"Take a chill pill, bro. Oh, who's the babe?" He asked gesturing to you. You scoffed at him, he was as douchey as you imagined he'd be.

"My name is (Y/N)," You said curtly, "and I can speak for myself."

"Gotcha, Mamacita." He finger gunned at you. You were about ready to backhand the son of a bitch, but Dark intruded.

"Bing, we need your assistance." Dark said, clasping his hands behind his back. "Tomorrow, we will head to Raspy Hill and I'll need you to fend off its inhabitants."

"Understood, boss." Bing said, pushing up his sunglasses. 

Only douchebags wear sunglasses indoors. You thought to yourself and Dark gave you a small smirk. Bing didn't seem to noticed, he was pretty thick anyways.

"You may leave." Dark said, crossing his fingers. Bing lingered for a moment before Dark gave him the 'shoo' hand motion.

"I'll see you later, feisty thang." Bing smirked at you, pulling his glasses down to wink at you.

"Get. Out." Dark snarled, shoving Bing out of the room. "Fucking idiot." Dark huffed.

"How come I haven't seen him around before?" You asked curiously.

"I've re-activated him recently." Dark said, "We need him, no matter how moronic he is. He's the only backup we have."

"Fair enough." You shrugged and Dark packed the rest of the stuff in the duffle bag. He told you he'd meet you in the gym after he took care of something. You were curious as to what that something was, but he wouldn't budge.

You went to your room to put on workout clothes, but you saw a man in there with his back to you. You saw the green spiked up hair and your blood ran cold. In his hand, he held a rather large knife that was bathed in red. You noticed he was standing in a pool of blood that most likely was not his own.

The man's shoulders started shaking as he let out a maniacal cackle. The sound was broken and distorted. It didn't even sound human and lacked humor behind it. He turned around to face you with those cold, black eyes.

"S̷̢̢̰͉ḩ̵̴̶͇͗ͭͬ̆ͤ́͟͝͝͝ḩ̶̵͈̱͍̌ͩ́̐ͯ̂̃̐̕̕͝h." He pressed a finger to his lips, smiling with too many teeth. Reality seemed to glitch around him and just like that, he vanished.

"Get your asses here, now." You communicated through the bond to Mark and Dark. They were there as soon as you called and looked at you anxiously.

"Anti." Was all you said as you pointed at the pool of blood. Dark gently brushed past you and crouched down to examine the blood. You watched from the door frame as he poked his finger into it.