Chapter Twenty Seven: Dance With Me

Credit: Tessanami on Tumblr.
This is one of my favorite pieces of Darkiplier fan art, honestly.
_______________________________________
"Dark!" You screamed, "Mark!" You ran around the bunker frantically, searching everywhere you could. You were making your way down to Dark's room and had to stop to take a breather. You leaned against the wall and shut your eyes. Where could they be!

"(Y/N)!" They screamed in unison, appearing directly in front of you. They both pulled you into a back breaking hug, but you start shaking. They sense that something's off and they back away.

"(Y/N)?" Dark says in a confused tone. You stare intensely at his eyes, searching for that golden glint. You sigh in relief and you feel a warmth fill you. Although you were still afraid of Dark because of what Glitch did, you felt that complete feeling as you stood around with them longer. It did help that your Dark didn't look exactly like fake Dark. He didn't have Glitch Dark's grey skin or those cold, dead eyes.

"It would be easier if I just showed you." You said glumly and they both reached for your temples. You flinched hard when Dark did and he ripped his hand away like he had touched a hot stove top. You guided his hand back to your temple and they saw everything. Dark was furious and Mark was sympathetic, but a feeling they both shared was guilt.

"I'm going to fucking end him." Dark's eyes burned gold. "I knew I should've dealt with that glitch long ago."

"(Y/N)," Mark pulled you into a tight hug as you cried on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry. It's going to be okay."

"Dark?" You sniffled and Mark let you go. He turned to you, stopping his ranting so that he could listen. "What about Anti?" They both stiffened and looked shocked when you said his name. Dark's face became cold and distant, while Mark's was stressed and angry.

"Did you guys not see that part?" You asked curiously, wiping the remaining tears from your cheeks. They both shook their heads. "Glitch and I were warping here and while we were in this tunnel, Anti was behind us. He started laughing and when Glitch saw him and Glitch looked terrified."

"Stay away from Anti." Mark warned, his expression turning deadly serious. You felt the mood shift and the area around you became colder.

"I hadn't planned on seeking him out," You looked at Dark who had fallen silent. "but why?"

"He will kill you." Dark finally spoke up and the icy tone of his voice gave you chills. "The egos won't, but Anti is without mercy and he will make your death agonizing."

"Understood." You nodded solemnly. "What do we do now?"

"Get back into a routine, I suppose." Mark shrugged, "It'll be good for you. You need to start training again anyways." You groaned at the thought, but remembered it would probably be with Dark. You didn't think you were ready to be that close to him yet.

"Can it be with you, Mark?" You asked him and he nodded. You glanced at Dark who looked hurt. "I'm sorry, Dark. I need some time to heal, okay?"

"Very well." Dark said, trying to hide the pain in his voice, but you knew him too well. "If there is anything I can do to help, tell me."

"I will." You smiled and Dark took his leave, it was just you and Mark now. "Can you sleep with me? I don't want to be alone."

"Absolutely." He smiled at you and you blushed. It's been a while since you've blushed around Mark and you didn't miss it. You hated blushing. (Or maybe you like it. I don't know your life).

The rest of the day had gone by without too much fuss. You mourned the loss of Red, even though you hadn't spent much time with him. You learned that nothing lasts forever and that became especially real when Red was gone. At least he wasn't physically dead, but the Red you knew was.