Chapter Twenty Two: Persuasion Room (Part 1)

A/N: Credit: Ao--hoshi on DeviantArt.
_______________________________________
You awoke in a room made completely out of concrete. You looked around, searching for any signs of life. You were left in silence. After standing for a while, you took a seat on the floor, against the wall.

"Mark, Dark, can you hear me?"

No response. Something was blocking your contact from them and you didn't know what it could be. You grabbed your phone from your pocket (luckily you brought it with you to the bathroom) and tried to call Mark. The line was dead, even though your phone showed that you had signal. What the hell is going on? You tried opening your social media, messaging apps, and even games on your phone, but each attempt would make your phone crash. You shoved the device back in your pocket.

You rested your head on your knees, your thoughts were the only thing you had right now. You knew you were supposed to make a choice, but you didn't care. You had no way of possibly knowing that this would result from your indecision. You were cut off from everybody. Isolated, alone.

Why me? Why did I have to be Mark's human? You loved Mark and Dark, but sometimes you wondered if your life would be easier without them. What if Dark hadn't kidnapped you? What would your life be like now?

There was no time for what ifs. You can't spend your life wondering what would have happened if something went differently. You can't change the past. You don't know if you would, even given the chance. There's no denying that Mark and Dark made you feel fulfilled. There was an intricate bond you shared with them that was rare to come by. You hoped you wouldn't be away from them for long.

You sat there for who knows how long, thinking about your situation and plausible escape plans. How would you escape, though? There's no fucking door or window. You have nothing to use for digging your way out of here.

"Sorry about the wait, my dear." Wilford appeared in front of you, making you jump. "Did I startle you?"

"Where am I?" You asked him, not bothering to look him in the eye. You didn't care about him right now. You didn't really care about anything.

"My persuasion room." The excitement in his voice sent shivers down your spine. Nothing good can come from this.

"Persuasion room?" You couldn't stop the words from tumbling out. You weren't sure you wanted an answer to your question, but you were going to get one anyways.

"It sounds better than "torture chamber, now doesn't it?" You made the mistake of looking up at him and saw the psychotic look on his face. It was truly terrifying and you looked back to the ground.

"What the fuck do you want, Wilford?" You mumbled irately. No matter how afraid you were, you would never give up fighting him.

"That's no way to talk to your superior." His words melted your fear into anger and you envisioned yourself beating the shit out of him.

He stepped closer to you, his feet were only inches from yours. You curled your knees to your chest and rested your head on them. Your logical side told you that fighting right now would be futile. You can't get out of here without help.

"(Y/N)?" He asked in a soft voice, "Look at me, please." Please? Why would he say please? To test how far you could push him, you kept your head down.

He sighed and backed away from you; you weren't sure what he was doing. He stopped moving and you couldn't hear anything anymore. You looked up and he was gone. You stood from your spot, readying yourself for his return.

"Until you start obeying me, you won't be getting any food or drink." His voice echoed through your head and you started to tremble. He shouldn't be able to do that, your wall should prevent it.

"You can't block me any longer, (Y/N). You are under my sovereignty." You could practically hear the smirk on his face.

You sank to the floor, flashbacks of Wilford's assualt came to your mind. They were so vivid and you were unable to push them away like you normally could. You could feel his disgusting hands all over your body again, the phantom touches were making you sick. You were sobbing now, helplessness was weighing you down.

You emptied your stomach on the floor in front of you, your throat burned from the stomach acid and the sobbing. You moved away from the putrid liquid, curling up into a ball and waiting for the flashbacks to stop. This kind of thing had stopped happening after the first two years. You had been okay for so long and again, all of your progress felt like it had been washed away.

Despair came over you and you squeezed your eyes shut. Eventually, the flashbacks stopped as did your crying. The vomit was still on the floor, but that was Wilford's problem. You hated him with every culmination of your being and you would starve before you would ask him for anything.

The next day passed without any food, water, or visitors. On what you could assume was the second day, your stomach was growling fiercely and your body felt like it was on fire. Your skin and mouth were drier than a gay woman at a male strip club. The lack of water forced you to call out to him, but he didn't answer.

"Wilford, please." You hated that you had to beg, but you didn't want to die. "Please give me some water, at least. I'm going to die without it."

You couldn't think straight anymore, the dehydration had taken its affect on your brain and you couldn't move from your spot on the floor. You called for him so many times, but he didn't come. You didn't know what the fuck was going on.

The third day, your body was so weak that you couldn't even stand on your own. You hadn't moved at all in hours. Your eyes had closed and you heard steps approaching you. You couldn't be bothered to open your eyes and you felt hands pulling you into a sitting position. You leaned against a body while someone else tried to give you water. You opened your eyes to see Wilford giving you the drink and The Host's arms were around you.

You threw the water up again, it refused to stay down. You knew this was really bad and Wilford did too. He was panicking, calling for someone. He disappeared and reappeared with The Doctor. Wilford explained what had happened and The Doctor cursed at him.

"You fucking idiot!" The Doctor screamed at Wilford, rushing over to you. "Unless you know how to do healing magic, we need to take her to a hospital NOW."

"You can't fix her?" Wilford frantically retorted.

"No! She's in the final stages of dehydration! Enough talking, we are waisting precious time."

Wilford grabbed your arm and you appeared in a hospital. He informed the people at the front desk of what was happening and you were rushed away immediately. You couldn't stay awake anymore, no matter how hard you fought. The last thing you remembered was white halls flashing by.