Chapter two

Hey everybody!

So last time, Tenten was being a dick towards Shikamaru and everyone was going towards Naruto's party. So let's continue from there. Also, I don't own Naruto. I have warned you and I will warn you.

Tenten's PoV(Just because)

I just stared as my beautiful and handsome boyfriend, Neji, bumps into the loser and biggest faggot(Dear Reader-San, I want to make a quick announcement.  I am truly sorry for using this term and I do not mean to offend anyone.  I do not even use this term at all.  Just in this story and  maybe in the sequel of the story.  I'm not quite sure yet.  I am also a bisexual Author-Chan.  So I get offended when I hear this term.) of our school named Shikamaru.  I've seen this kid around Konoha High a lot, mostly passing through the hallways.  Every time I see him, he's always staring at Neji and looking like Neji put a love spell on him.  My biggest concern with this kid is that he was staring at my Neji.  My Neji!  After Neji helped him up and left, I went up to Shikamaru and looked at him right in the eye.

"Stay away from my Neji. I saw how you looked at him and I don't like it. Just stay away from him. You got that?"  I said to him.  I must have scared him good because he was speechless and only nodded his head towards me.  Smiling, I ran over to Neji who held my hand and looked over at me with a smile.

"Everything okay Tenten?" Neji asked me.

"Yeah.  Everything's fine.  Everything is just fine." I told him.

Shikamaru's PoV

I wonder why Tenten was acting like that towards me.  I never did anything to her.  Heck, I never talked to her until today actually!  So why does she hate me?  I'll have to go and ask Ino about this since she has more experience with this then I do.  When I finally reached my house, I opened the door to be greeted by my mother and father.  After saying hi to the two of them, I walked over to my room so I can change into something better for Naruto's party tonight.

I grabbed a black T-shirt, some jeans, and a pair of black converse as I quickly changed into them and headed out the door.  By the time I reached Naruto's place, Choji and Ino were already inside, have a time of their lives.  I also saw that Neji and Tenten was here too, along with the rest of my friends. I headed over to the chairs to take a seat. I noticed around me that everyone had someone to be with.  Naruto was with Hinata, Sasuke was with Sakura, Rock Lee was with Temari, and Choji was with Ino.  In that exact moment, I realized that it seems that everyone has someone but me.  Also in that moment, I realized how lonely Naruto and Sasuke looked when they were with Hinata and Sakura.  I feel really bad for those two since they couldn't be with each other.  They could have been with each other if it weren't for a certain someone.  Choji and Ino must have noticed me by myself because they started to walk towards me.  Once the two had reached me, they quickly grabbed me and "brought" me over to the dance floor and started to dance.  When I say they "brought" me, I actually mean they dragged me.  I didn't feel like dancing with them, but no.  Apparently they know what's best for me.

"I'm glad you could make it Shika." Ino said cheerfully.

"Yeah Shikamaru.  Both Naruto and Sasuke thought that you wouldn't make it." Choji said.

"At least I made you guys," I said.  "Ino, can I talk to you alone real quick?"

"Sure."  We walked over to an empty room that was far away from unwanted ears. "So what do you want to talk about Shika?" Ino asked me.  I looked at her before releasing a sigh and telling her what had happened to me on my way back home with Neji and Tenten.

"Oh my gods Shika!  Why didn't you tell me this earlier?  Tenten is so jealous of you!" She tells me.  I looked at this girl as I see little stars fly around her head.  Like literal little stars.  How the fuck did she manage to do that?

"But I did nothing to her!" I told her as I snapped back to our conversation.

"Just you wait Shikamaru!"  Ino told me.  "You will totally get Neji if Tenten is this jealous of you!  Now come on!  I want to go back to the dance floor."  Ino attempted to drag me back over to the dance floor but I shook my head at her.  She stopped pulling my arm and looked at me with a confused look on her face.

"You go head Ino.  I need to go use the restroom."  I told her.  She looked at me before giving me a wide smile.

"Okay."  After Ino left to go back to the dance floor, I went straight to the bathroom.  Or, at least I tried to.  I haven't been to Naruto's place in a while, which lead me to checking multiple rooms.  Most of the rooms were either locked, or occupied by people drinking, making out, smoking a joint, or doing a combination of the three.  Thankfully I didn't see anyone doing the "hugging".  I think I would kill myself if I was that(Dear Reader-San.  Shikamaru will not actually kill himself if he sees other people doing the "hugging".  I am 99.99% sure that my little genius has seen something called porn.  Shikamaru: One, I have never seen something like that in my life, and two, never call me your little genius again.  Author-Chan:  Whatever you say Shikamaru.).  After finally looking around multiple rooms, I had found the bathroom.  Once I opened the restroom door, I saw something I should have never seen.

Cliff Hanger! I am totally the best and the worst at the same time.

So.  Wonder what Shikamaru saw that he should have never seen?

Reader-San,

I am extremely happy where this revampment is going.  I don't even know what will happen, but I know this will be the best.  Uh, recently,  my boyfriend I was with broke up with me.  I thought that we would stay together and have a really strong relationship, but I thought wrong and I'm sort of suffering from it.  So, if you see that some of the romance is kinda not good, just know that Author-Chan is somewhat struggling with her romance life.  It doesn't mean that I want those feelings within my three year old baby.  No.  Imma keep it out of reach from this baby.  But, if any of you are going through a shitty moment right now,  I'll always be here for you.  Author-Chan has got your back!

With as much love as a broken heart can give,

Author-Chan

Published: July 9th, 2014

Changed: December 29th, 2017