Chapter Seventeen

Hey Guys!!! Someone guessed who they are and in so happy!!!! So let's get started on this story! The chapter is mostly on Sasuke and Naruto. I'll added in Shikamaru or Neji in this chapter maybe.

Naruto's POV

The bell rung and we all went to our next classroom. Neji and Shikamaru went to their classroom while Sasuke and I went to ours. We had Kakashi Sensei first. As we entered the classroom, everyone was looking at us. They had disgust in their eyes. Screw them.

We made our way to our seats and took out our notebooks. I looked at Sasuke and he had just grabbed a pencil. I put my head on his shoulder and started to hum. I felt him lean his head on mine. We stayed like this until the bell rung. I stopped humming, but I didnt move my head. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned my head. I saw that it was Karin. She's been after Sasuke ever since she saw him. I ignored her and looked towards the front of the room. Kakashi-Sensei had just gotten here. He took roll and let us to do whatever we wanted to do.

I started to finish my math homework when I felt someone snake their arms around me. I looked over at Sasuke and he was resting his head on my shoulder. I chuckled and went back to work. Half way through the class, the classroom phone rang. Kakashi-Sensei looked up from his perverted book and answered it. Everyone watched as he was talking. As he was talking, his eye went big and stared at both me and Sasuke. He hung up the phone and called the two of us up.

"Sasuke. Naruto. You two have visitors at the main office. Principal Tsunade said you two can grab two friends with you or you can go straight to the office." He said.

We looked at him and nodded. We left the classroom and went straight for Kurenai-Sensei's classroom. We knocked on her door and asked for Neji and Shikamaru. She looked at us and nodded. Neji and Shikamru walked to us and we dragged them to the office. We entered the office and Ms. Shizune pointed us to principal Tsunade's room. We knocked and we heard her say come in. When we opened the door, we were surprised at what we saw.

Sasuke's POV

When we opened the door, I could hardly believe my eyes. I saw my parents and Naruto's parents. But I thought they were dead. I looked as our parents walked towards us. My mother and father grabbed me and pulled me into the room. I looked over at Naruto and saw that his mother and father had pulled him in too. They were hugging him as my parents were too.

But when I looked into Naruto's eyes, I knew that he was scared because I felt like I had the same look too. Our parents don't even know that we are gay. Let allow dating each other. I looked over at Shikamaru and Neji and sent them a 'help us' face. They walked over to principal Tsunade and Neji whispered something into her ear because she nodded her head. Neji went towards Naruto as Shikamaru went towards me. My parents were confused when Shikamaru came over to us.

"I'm sorry to interrupt this family reunion," Shikamaru said. "But I think I'll be taking Sasuke with me now."

My parents held me tight. They didn't want to let go of me. Shikamaru groaned and I could have sworn he said troublesome parents. He looked at them and tried again.

"I'm really sorry, but Sasuke must come with me now." He said.

"Why should he?" My father asked.

"I'm his mother and I haven't seem him in so long." My mother said.

"That is why he must come with me." Shikamaru said in a serious tone.

"What?" My parents asked.

"I know this is hard for you to understand, but Sasuke needs to cooperate with this. He was only seven when he thought you guys had died." Shikamaru said.

"That's why he can't go with you." My mother said. "We've been gone for ten years and-"

"And ten years Sasuke has changed. He had to live with the fact that the won't be able see his parents anymore until now." Shikamaru said.

I looked at my mother and noticed that she was crying. I also heard crying from the other side of the room and saw Naruto's mother crying as well. I felt my parents' grip on me become less and less tight. Eventually they let me go. I walked over to Shikamaru and he put a hand on my shoulder. I put my hand on his hand and smiled. I looked over at Naruto and saw that his parents let him go too.

"Principal Tsunade," Shikamaru said. "I'm going to take these two home with me right now."

"WHAT?"

We turned around and saw our parents become from sad to angry and upset.

"You can't take our children from us!" Naruto's mother said.

"Shikamaru," principal Tsunade said. "Calm your parents right now and tell them to pick the four of you up at the front if the school. As for the rest of you, grab your stuff. Neji, grab Shikamaru's stuff for him.

"Hai."

"Now get going." And with that, we left her office.

Tsunade's POV

"Why did you do that?" Kushina asked?

"Why did you let them take our baby boy?" Mikoto asked.

I looked at them. I knew it would break their hearts, but introducing them to their children again. It might cause something bad to the students. I sighed and grabbed the phone. I dialed Itachi because I knew Kurama wasn't going to pick up.

"Hello?"

"I need you to come to the school."

"Why? Did something happen to Sasuke?"

"Yes. And-"

"Him too huh. I'll tell Kurama."

"Thank you. Bye."

"Bye."

I looked at Minato, Kushina, Fugaku, and Mikoto. They looked very concern.

Shikamaru's POV

We waited for my parents to come pick us up. Both Neji and I decided to leave Naruto and Sasuke to themselves. It was best for them right now. They had just found out that their parents are alive. And they've been gone from their lives. For 10 years. If it was a year or two, they would be fine. But it's not.

I looked around while I'm hugging Neji and noticed a certain ginger and black hair. Both of us were staring at Kurama and Itachi. They looked at all four of us and noticed their younger brothers scared out of their minds. They started to run to them, but me and Neji blocked their path.

"Move you two." Kurama said.

"We have to see what's wrong with Sasuke and Naruto." Itachi said

"You can find out when you go to the main office." Neji said.

"What?" They asked.

"You'll see." I said to them. "I'll tell my parents that I invited you to my house to pick your brothers up."

They looked at confused, but nodded their heads. We moved out of their way and the walked past us. They took one more look before they went to the main office. When I looked away from them, I noticed my parents car was here. I went to Sasuke and Naruto. I nudged them and pointed towards my car. They got up and entered the car.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I'm crying now. This has to be so emotional for anyone who watches Naruto. Or not. I don't mind. *sniff* What have I done? I'll. I'll see you guys later...