Chapter ten

Shikamaru:So. Um. The writer is late on crap.

Shikamaru's POV

I looked at Tenten, bewildered by her behavior. She yelled and looked liked a crazy person. Wait. She is one. I looked over to Chouji and Ino. Poor Ino was still crying in Chouji's arms. I looked around me and i saw many people surrounding us. Looking at what had happened here.

"Tenten," I started

"Shut up fag!" she said to me. "You. You stay away from my Neji or so help me."

"Or what?" Neji asked her. Tenten looked at him, but said nothing. "Shikamaru can't stay away from me. You know that right Tenten?"

"What?"

"He can't stay away from me.'

"And why not?" Tenten asked him.

Neji's POV

I walked over to Shikamaru as Tenten watched me.

"The reason Tenten," I said. "Is this." I grabbed Shikamaru and pressed his lips against mine. I heard everyone gasp, but i didnt care. A few seconds later, I felt Shikamaru's lips moving against my lips and i reacted to them.

All of a sudden, I hear someone screaming. I reluctantly moved my lips away from Shikamaru's swollen lips and looked to see who it was. Not to my surprise, it was Tenten.

"Faggot!" she yelled towards my Shikamaru. "What the hell did you do to my Neji?"

"He did nothing Tenten. Im not just straight. Im also gay. So Im basically bisexual." I told her.

She looked at me with her eyes wided open. She screamed and ran out. I watched as she left. I looked around and saw people whispering to each other about one thing. My relationship with Shikamaru.

Shikamaru's POV

I slowly got up and walked towards the doors. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, but I shrugged it off. I didn't care who it was. I just kept going to the doors. People moved out of the way for me and kept watching me leave in shame.

I headed towards the roof of the school. The only place where I feel safe at this school. I reached the roof and went to my usual spot. I sat right down and looked at the sky. It was so blue, just like I am right now.

I continued to look at the sky until I felt something wet on my face. I touched my face and saw on my fingers tears. I could stop crying. All this shit happened way to fast. 'Why me?' I thought. 'Why not someone else? It's always me who gets hurt the most.'

Ino's POV

I watched Shikamaru shrug Neji's hand off his shoulder. It was so sad. I felt really bad. If I didn't try going to Neji, maybe none of this would have happened. Maybe. What am I thinking. My best friend needs me and I'm in Chouji's arms crying my eyes out.

I got out of Chouji's arms and started going after Shikamaru. I heard Chouji call out my name but I ignored him. Shikamaru needs me now. I ran down the hall and up the stairs. I made my way towards the roof.

I'm going to help Shikamaru with this mess. I saw him on the edge of the building, his feet dangling. I slowly walk over to Shikamaru and out my hand on his shoulder. He looked over his shoulder and saw me. When I saw his face I almost burst into tears. His eyes were red and puff, tears flowing from his eyes down to his cheeks.

Shikamaru's POV
I got up and hugged Ino. I feel so helpless. This was all new to me and Ino knew it well.

"It's okay Shika," she told me. "Tenten was just out of her mind. No one knew that was going to happen. Everything will be fine Shikamaru."

"How do you know that?" I asked her. "You saw them. They looked at me like I was a freak. Just because I like, no, because I love Neji. No one will see me the same anymore. And now, Neji will be hurt by others because of who he likes."

"It's the fact that you love Neji, Shikamaru." She said. "As long as you believe in that, then nothing will happen between the two of you."

"You really think that?" I asked her.

"Yes. I do."

Sorry this is late. I've been busy with so much crap. Juggling my basketball practice and my high school crap. It's just been crazy. Again I'm sorry this is late.