Chapter Twenty Two

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

Neji's POV

Yesterday Shikamaru was kidnapped by Tenten and Kiba. We have help from Naruto's and Sasuke's parents and brothers. Today is day two. We went to school acting as if everything was alright. Minato had informed principal Tsunade what had happened and she informed the teachers. The school day went by slowly and I was depressed and scared throughout the whole day.

When school ended, everyone met up where we were yesterday. In front of the school. And just as predicted, Tenten called my phone again. At the same exact time as yesterday. I looked at Naruto and he had just texted his dad what was doing on. Sasuke attached a tiny signal tracker on my phone before I answered it.

"So Neji, what are you going to do?" Tenten asked me.

"I'm going to find you and take Shikamaru back." I said. Naruto showed me a text message from his dad and it said to keep talking to Tenten for as long as I could. Hell text us when they find where the signal is coming from.

"Too bad Neji. You have six more days to come to me." She said. I put the phone on speaker so everyone could here.

"Just give me back Shikamaru Tenten. This doesn't have to happen." I said.

"Oh but it does Neji dear. Because Shikamaru took you away from me. I have to get even with him."

"But why get Kiba involved?" I asked. "What is his role in this plan?"

"Just some insurance to make sure you don't get any funny ideas."

"Tenten! Stop this!" Ino yelled. Naruto showed me a text message from his dad saying ten more seconds.

"Why should I Ino?" 10.

"Because you are hurting many people!" 9.

"So? Why should I care?" 8.

"Think of the people you are hurting!" 7.

"I'm hurting Shikamaru." 6.

"If you hurt Shikamaru, then who else are you hurting by hurting him?" 5. 4.

"You, Naruto, Sasuke, Chouji." 3. 2.

"And?" 1.

"Who?" 1.

"Neji." Ink said. Naruto showed me another text message from his dad and it said we found the signal. Finish the call soon.

"I'm not hurting Neji! For that, Kiba. Make Shikamaru's beating for today extra fun." Tenten said before hanging up.

"NO!" I yelled. But it was too late. There was a new video of Shikamaru and I could dare watch it. Ino gave me and hug and said sorry over and over. My screaming caused some attention to two people. Sakura and Hinata ran up to us and asked what was wrong. Sasuke and Naruto whispered what happened to them and they were shocked. They walked up to me as well and hugged me. We all walked over to Naruto's and Sasuke's house.

Minato pulled everyone in and looked at Sakura and Hinata. We explained to him that they know and that they want to help. Minato nodded and said tomorrow we are going to execute the plan. He had Sakura and Hinata call their parents and to tell them what happened and that they were going to help. They nodded and made the calls. Tomorrow, we were going to save Shikamaru.