Author's Note and A Beautiful Hello

Well hello there.  You know who I am.  But if you don't for some odd reason, my name is... uh... my name is?  Let's go with Author-Chan for now.  For many of you, you have read ShikaNeji,  a story I wrote back in middle school and didn't complete until... um... Give me a second here.  Checking the time stamp for Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Last Chapter.  Hm...  It says here that I published the last chapter in 2015...  Holy fuck.  This story was born in 2014, finished in 2015, and has 20.8 k reads in 2017.  What the fuck is wrong with you guys?  This is the shittiest writing I have ever done in my whole entire life.  Damn.  But thank you all so much for reading this story.  To everyone who has this in their libraries to to everyone who is new to this story and managed to get to the end of the story, you guys are amazing.  Really.  Thank you so much for reading this story.

Now, to get to the reason for this Author's note-

Shikamaru:  Why the fuck am I even back here?

Author-Chan: Wait, Shikamaru?  Why are you here?

Shikamaru:  That's what I want to know.

Neji:  Shikamaru?

Shikamaru: Neji!  Thank goodness you're here.  I don't know why we're here.

Neji:  Maybe it's because Author-Chan want's to announce something.

Author-Sama: Yes.  Thank you Neji.

Shikamaru and Neji: 0_0

Author-Chan: What?

Neji: Your name... It...

Author-Chan: What? Did something happen to it?

Shikamaru: Never mind.  Continue with your announcement.

Author-Chan: Alright then...

The reason for this Author's Note is because I actually did reread this story.  My friend and I decided to reread one of my stories and this happened to be it.  Needless to say, this was really funny and cringe at the same time.  It's funny because I was able to write this even though I'm a lazy person.  It's cringe due to all my fucking grammar mistakes.  So in honor of this beloved story of mine,  I'm going to edit all the grammar and maybe add in some more story line so it makes more sense... Maybe...  Anyways, thank you so much for being with me throughout this journey.

Shikamaru:  That was beautiful.

Neji:  It was, wasn't it?

Author-Chan/Sama:  Awwwwww.  Thank you!

Shikamaru and Neji:  YOUR NAME CHANGED AGAIN

Author-Chan:  What are you talking about?   It's the same as it was in the beginning.

Shikamaru and Neji:  ...  What the fuck...