Chapter twenty

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. If I did, fucking Neji would have married Shikamaru.

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT HERE! SEX! LEMON! THE DIRTY THINGS! IF YOU ARE 17 AND BELOW, I WOULD SAY DONT READ THIS. BUT IM PRETTY SURE MAJORITY READ THE BATHROOM SCENE WHO ARE PROBABLY AROUND MY AGE. SKIP IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS CHAPTER. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. EVERYONE ELSE, ENJOY!

Neji's POV

I was on top of Shikamaru, my member was hard and it was poking Shikamaru's inner thigh. He had a cocky smirk on his face. He leaned in and whispered into my ear.

"Oh. You're getting it." He said before he captured my lips.

I moaned into the kiss. It was so addicting. It was better than that whore Tenten(I don't hate Tenten. Don't kill me). I felt Shikamaru lick my bottom lip. I smirked and kept them tight. I heard Shikamaru get annoyed. It was funny. He tried again, but I still denied him granted. He got back at me by squeezed my ass a little.

I let out a gasp and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth and I moaned at everything he touched in my mouth. My tongue and his tongue fought for dominance. Eventually, I let him win and he smirked. Our tongues began to dance. Shikamaru broke the kiss and looked at me with a smile.

Shikamaru flipped us around so he was on top. He took off my shirt then mine. He started to kiss my chest and toy with my nipples. I let a moan come out of my mouth. Shikamaru started to suck one of my nipples and I kept moaning. God I sound like a whore.

I felt Shikamaru's hand on the pants and boxers. He took then off in one swift move and he lowered his head towards my member. He licked the pre-cum from the tip and I moaned a bit loud. I blushed and covered my face. I heard Shikamaru laugh at me before he engulfed my member.

My hands went to his hair and I slightly tugged on his hair. He moved up and down, swirling his tongue on my member. I quickly came into his mouth and I watched as he swallowed all of it. He licked the cum off of my member and I was extremely embarrassed.

He moved two fingers towards me. He shoved them into my mouth and I just sucked on them. I swirled my tongue around the fingers and sucked it. Shikamaru removed his fingers from my mouth and lowered himself towards my anus.

He teased my entrance by having the tip of his finger on my anus. Shikamaru kept touching my entrance and I started to whine.

"Please Shika." I said in a small voice.

"Please what?"

"Please stop teasing me. Fuck me already."

"If that is what you want." He said.

Shikamaru entered on finger and I started to whimper. The pain from his finger entering me started to hurt. Shikamaru looked at me concerned.

"I-I f-fine. G-go." I stuttered.

Shikamaru nodded his head and he moved his finger. I felt the pain become pleasure as Shikamaru moved his finger in and out. He added in a second finger and stretched them out in my anus. I started to moan in pleasure. Soon, Shikamaru hit a certain spot. I gasped when his fingers brushed it.

"T-there. Ah. F-Fuck me-ah there S-Shika." I said. He nodded his head and removed his fingers. I whined when he removed his fingers. It felt empty. I felt my legs go up in the air. I looked at Shikamaru and he put my legs on his shoulders. He aligned himself to my entrance and slowly put his member into me. I moaned but covered my mouth. I didn't want the school to hear me too much.

Shikamaru had his member all the way inside me and he was huge. It was painful. He didn't move and waited for me to adjusted to his size. Shikamaru looked at me and I nodded my head when some of the pain went away. He moved back and forth, pain becoming pleasure. His cock felt great.

I used my legs and started to collide with Shikamaru. Our pace was the same. Shikamaru decided to move faster and I felt low moans coming from my mouth. I felt my member come back to life and Shikamaru grabbed it. He moved his hand to our pace and I started to feel crazy. Shikamaru started to move sloppy and I knew he was almost at his limits.

"N-Neji. Ah. I'm, ah, about to cum, ah." He said.

"M-me too-ah!"

Shikamaru slammed himself into me. I felt my cum rise. At the exact moment when Shikamaru slammed into me, we both came. Shikamaru didn't moved and I didn't move. We were panting badly, but it was worth it. Shikamaru slowly moved out of me and laid down next to me.

He smiled and kissed me. It was a long sweet kiss. We touched foreheads and smiled.

"Next time, we are doing it in a bed." Shikamaru said.

"I agree."