Chapter fourteen

Hey Guys! So I'm not sick anymore. I'm still going to update on Fridays. So anyone who wants to bother me about this story, please do. I'll appreciate it. Above or to the side is Neji. Isn't he kawaii? Okay back to the story. Also, this is a very short story. Sorry.

Sasuke's POV

After what happened, our teacher entered the room. We all went to our assigned seats and went to work. I could hear girls and guys talking about me and Naruto behind my back. Literally.

Do they not know that I'm right here? I'm a human being, not an object. I looked over at Naruto and he looked so calm, which to me means that he was trying to hold in everything. Poor guy. I feel bad for him, but I must stay strong for him. I can't afford to be weak now that everyone knows about us. Hopefully, this doesn't change anything with our friends.

Neji's POV

I looked at Naruto and Sasuke majority of our class time. No I was not checking them out. I was surprised that they let this go on for a while. Secretly dating while dating the two most popular girls in our grade. Those two will be the most talked about.

I noticed that many people were looking at them and talking about them behind their backs. It was disappointing really. Who does that? Talk about someone behind their back when they are right in front of you. It's insulting.

I was really mad that my pencil snapped in two. I froze. Iruka-Sensei stopped talking and looked at me. So did the rest of this class. Great.

"Mr. Hyūga," he started. "Is there something on your mind that is making you so angry, that you have to tell the class?" He asked me. I nodded my head. "Well tell us then."

I took a deep breath in. "My fellow classmates," I adressed the class. "Please leave Sasuke and Naruto alone. It's none of your business about who they date and do not talk about them badly when they are right in front of you. That's just plain rude and stupid."

They all looked at me shocked. The rest of class was quiet and I was able to finish my work. So was Naruto and Sasuke. They looked at me and smiled. Of course I returned the smile, but it was worth it. Two of my friends are happy and so am I.