Chapter eight

I don'ts own the Naruto. If I did, Neji wouldn't have died. TT_TT I'm sorry for ruining that. Don't kill me please!!!! *hides behind Naruto* halp me! Naruto:um. Read this story. Oh and she doesn't own Naruto. She wishes tho. Me: Don't be mean.

Neji's POV

I can't believe this has happened. I'm with the one I love. Shikamaru Nara. The most handsome guy, besides me of course, in the world. I held his hand as we walked from the bathroom to the office. We asked if we could speak to principal Tsunade. The secretary nodded her head yes and pointed to principal Tsunade's office.

I knocked on the door and we waited for something to happen. We heard someone say come in and we went into the office.

"Neji. Shikamaru. Why are you two not in class?" Principal Tsunade asked as we walk to the two chairs in front of her desk.

"Principal Tsunade," I began. "Shikamaru has been bullied by Kiba."

"What? Kiba? Shikamaru, why didn't you tell us earlier?" she asked him.

"I thought that he would get me back after I told you or a teacher and it would be troublesome." He said.

"Shikamaru," Principal Tsunade said. "I don't care if it's troublesome. We want to make our school a place where everyone is happy, not be scared of bullying.

We will take care of Kiba. For now, you two must stick together or with some friends. Who knows what will happen next."

"Yes. I understand."

"Okay. You two are dismissed. Go to Ms. Shizune to get late passes to your classes."

We left her office and got our passes from Ms. Shizune. We headed to our classes when I stopped Shikamaru.

"Be careful okay." I said to him.

"Whatever. This is troublesome situation you put us through." He said to me. With that, he went to his class.

Sorry that this is short. I couldn't think of anything. Sorry again. I'll try to update sooner.