Chapter Nine

Hey Guys!!!! I guess I have to come up with something elaborate with this chapter. Hmm.

Neji: can we leave now?

Shikamaru: yeah. Can we?

Me: how about no.

Neji and Shikamaru: but why not?

Me: because I need you for the story. That's why.

Neji and Shikamaru: fine.

Me: :)

Hey Guys!!!!! Lets continue with the story so far.

Neji's POV

Did i just ruin Shikamaru's life right now? This is so not good. Think. What should I do? 'Get to class you idiot.' That's right, thank you subconscious. I'll think of what to do in class. That shouldn't be too hard.

Okay. I was so wrong. I forgot that Kiba was in my class. I took my seat behind him and i swear i could have heard him growl at me. I hate this. Why does he have to be a complete asshole to my Shikamaru?

I hope it's good on Shikamaru's side.

Shikamaru's POV

Damnit. i just had to be mean to my very fisrt boyfriend. Love is so troublesome. I walked in to my class and gave Asuma Sensei my pass from the office. I took my seat next Ino and Chouji. AS soon as i sat down, the two of them started passing me a bunch of notes from them. Half of them were notes for the class and the other half was from them asking what had happened and if i was okay.

i ignored them through out the class and started to think about Neji and if he was going to forgive me at all. I still remember when he was mad at Tenten and broke up with her as punishment. i hope that doesnt happen to us. That would be horrible.

I waited until after class was over to tell Ino and Chouji what had happened to me. I waited for them to pack up so we can leave Asuma Sensei's classroom before i told them the story. When we left the room, I told the story from Neji saving me from Kiba, to the bathroom, which was akward to tell them, and fromt he office to the classrooms.

They both listened carefully to my story, they didnt even giggle at what I did in the bathroom. I looked at them when i was done and Ino was the first to speak.

"So Shika, you and Neji in the-"

"Dont start Ino. Please. For my sake."

"Fine, but you have to tell me all about it later or I'll talk to Neji about this."

"No. Ino dont do that. Please." I said to her. I swear that girl knows how to scare a person.

"Okay, but I'm still going to talk to talk to him."

"Fine. You're such a troublesome girl Ino."

She smiles at me as we enetered our next class.

TIMESKIP TO LUNCH

Ino's POV

I grabbed my lunch from my bag and started to look around. I saw Shikamaru next to my Chouji, Naruto with Hinata, which I had a play in, Sasuke and Big Forehead(me: that's Sakura if you didnt know), the sand silbings, Lee and Sai, and TenTen looking at someone from and afar. I looked to see who Tenten was looking at and I wasnt surprised.She was looking at Neji, the person i was looking for. I bet she wants to try to get back with Neji. She wont be doing any of that while I'm around.

I started to speed walk to Neji. I looked and saw Tenten walking over to him too. I guess she saw me. I quickened my pace. I rushed over to Neji just as Tenten got there. When we both got there, Tenten started to speak to Neji.

"Neji," she started. "Let's go eat lunch together. Away from everyone." I looked at the bitch who was talking to one of my best friends's boyfriend in a seductive way. Neji looked at her like she was crazy or something.

"Tenten-"

"Oh dont be so formal with me. Call me Ten remember?"

"But Tenten-"

"No buts mister. It's-"

"For the love of gods!" I said, interrupting the bitch. "Shut up!' She looked at me like she was about to hit me.

"What did you say lowlife?"

"I said shut up. It will do everyone a favor."

"That's it. You're dead."

The next thing I know went by in a blur and I screamed.

Shikamaru's POV

I jerked my head up when i heard a familiar scream. I looked at Chouji and we both took off towards Ino. When we arrived to where Ino screamed, we saw Tenten on top of Ino, punching the girl. We rushed in to help Ino. I dragged Tenten away from Ino while Chouji picked up Ino.

I looked at Ino and she was shivering and was crying in Chouji's arms. I felt myself get picked up and then thrown to the ground. I let out a moan as soon as I hit the ground. I rolled over and saw Tenten jump in the air. I froze where i was. Tenten looked scarier then Ino when Ino had a bad hair day.

When she was about to land on me, I felt someone pull me away. I looked and saw Neji. HE looked down at me and smiled. 'My hero.' I thought. We both turned to see Tenten looking at us oddly.

"What the fuck did you do to my Neji you fuckin asshole?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" she asked/yelled.

YEAH. I finished this chapter. man was it hard to do this. Well. this has been any intresting chapter. So tell me what do you think of the asshole we all love and know as Tenten. Remember, I love Tenten and im sorry to all the people who love Tenten and made her the bad guy.