Chapter Fifteen

Hey you guys. Oh my goodness. I haven't updated this story in a long time. This is so bad. I hope none of you do t hate me for that. I'll update. I promise. Like this story or leave a comment. Really don't mind. If you have a suggestion, comment about it. If you hate something about this story, um... lets not leave a comment? Or you can. Still don't mind.

Sasuke's POV

HUGE TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

The bell finally rung, telling everyone to get out of class and to go home. I left Orchimaru sensei's classroom and went straight to Jiraiya sensei's classroom. I looked into the classroom and say Naruto being scold by Jiraiya himself.

"Why didn't you tell me Naruto? This is something even the teachers are talking about. Make students. Dating. This is insane Naruto. Tell Sasuke you can't date him." He said.

I froze in my spot. He can't tell Naruto who he can and cannot date can he? I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Naruto speaking.

"You can't tell me who I can and cannot date Pervy Sage. That isn't fair." He said.

"Well life isn't fair. What would your parents have done if they found out you were dating a boy? Huh? What would Kurama do when I tell him that his little brother is dating another boy? Huh Naruto?" He asked.

I stared at Jiraiya Sensei. Does he even know what he just did? Naruto is still very sensitive about his parents. I looked at Naruto and tears began to form in his eyes. 'Oh no.' I thought. Before I could do anything, Jiraiya Sensei finally realized his mistake and tried to hug Naruto. But Naruto backed away from him.

"DONT TOUCH ME!!!!!" He screamed at Jiraiya Sensei. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TOUCH ME OR TALK ABOUT MY FAMILY!" Naruto looked at the doorway and saw me there. I nodded my head at him and backed away from the door. Soon, Naruto joined me at the door, his eyes all big and watery. We went out into the court yard and I hugged him.

"I'm sorry you saw that Sasuke. I wished that Jiraiya Sensei didn't say all those mean things." Naruto said in a very quiet voice.

"Don't worry about it okay." I told him. "Do you want to go to Neji's or Shikamaru's place to tell them what happened?" I asked him. He nodded his head and I started to text both Neji and Shikamaru.

Shikamaru's POV

Everyone was over at my house. Listening to Naruto's story. I can't believe that Jiraiya Sensei did that to poor Naruto. At the end, Naruto was crying in to Sasuke's shoulder, Sasuke was hugging Naruto and whispering sweet things into his ear, and I head Neji in my lap as I was hugging his waist. We all stayed like this for a while until people walked into my room.

"Naruto!"

"Sasuke!"

We looked at the two men who yelled out their names. They made a grab for the both of them. Both Naruto and Sasuke were scared that they closed their eyes and lowered their heads. I looked at Neji and I'm pretty sure we both had the same thought because we jumped right in front of Naruto and Sasuke.

"Move out of our way kids." One of them said. "This doesn't have to concern you."

"It does if it involves our two friends here." I told them. "Now tell me why you are in my house and in my room."

"I am Kurama Uzamaki." The one with ginger hair said.

"I am Itachi Uchiha." The one with the jet black low ponytail said.

I looked behind my shoulder. Naruto was shaking in Sasuke's arms while Sasuke was trying to control his breathing. I looked back at the two men. I'm not letting them near these two.

"I do ask that you two men leave my room and/or my house please. Barging into someone's room without knocking is very rude." I told them. Kurama and Itachi just smirked at me.

"You think you can tell is what to do?" Kurama asked.

"You just made a big mistake little man." Itachi said.

I watched as Itachi and Kurama were running at me and Neji, almost hitting us, when my mother walked into my room.

"Shikamaru, is everything alri- Oh my goodness!" My mother shouted. Kurama and Itachi froze in their spots, their fists just a few centimeters from my face and Neji's guts.

"Shikaku! Get over here! There are two men in here! They were just about to hurt the kids!" My mom told him.

"What?!?!" My father asked/yelled.

Neji's POV

I was so grateful to see Yoshino yelling for Shikaku. Shikaku ran to Shikamaru's room just to see what was going on. I never thought I would see the day when Shikaku's face turn just as red as Gaara's hair.

"GET OUT OF MY SON'S ROOM THIS INSTANCE! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU TWO GENTLEMEN NEAR MY HOUSE EVER AGAIN!" Shikaku yelled.

Both Kurama and Itachi dashed out of the house. I looked over at Shikamaru, his face was shocked and scared. I guess he never saw his father explode before. I slowly walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. It seemed to knock him out of his trance because he looked at me and drew me in to a hug.

I was caught off guard but returned his embrace. We heard Yoshino aw and Shikaku awkwardly cough at us. We realized what we were doing and let go of each other.

"Are you boys okay?" Shikaku asked.

I nodded my head yes.

"Well. How about you guys stay here. Neji, why don't you call your uncle and tell him where you are at." Shikaku said.

"Okay sir. Thank you for letting me stay." I told him.

"No problem." he said.

"As for you two boys," Yoshino said. "You can stay here as well. I don't want those two brothers of yours near you at this time."

Shikamaru's POV

I looked at my mother. How did she know?

"You are probably wondering how I know. I can hear you from my room you know." My mom said with a wink.

I have never been so scared or terrified by my mother in my entire life.