Chapter twelve

Hey Guys! This is the second chapter I'm going to update to day! Yay!!! After that, I'll try to update every Friday. So yeah. This chapter will be only Shikamaru's POV. It also ties up with Neji's chapter.

Shikamaru's POV

Ino was still hugging me while I was crying into her shoulder. It felt so sad and hopeless. The way people where looking at me and Neji was terrifying. I never felt this much disgust from anyone. Not even Kiba.

"Shika," Ino said. "Are you okay now?"

"A little." I replied. "I don't know what's going to happen now."

"What do you mean?" Ino asked.

"I was so mean when I shrugged Neji's hand off my shoulder. I probably hurt his feelings." I said.

"You didn't mean for that to happen though Shika. You just wanted so alone time. Which I'm not giving you at the moment." she said.

We just continued to hug in our spot until Ino let go of me. I reluctantly let go of her and sat on the edge of the building. This time Ino sat right next to me. We looked at the sky as time went by.

All of a sudden we heard someone talking below us. We looked down and saw four people, Chouji, Naruto, Sasuke and Neji.
I looked at Ino and back at the four below us. The first thing I heard was Naruto.

"Maybe you truly love Skikamaru." Naruto said loudly.

Then I heard Neji saw something I never expected out of his mouth. "Yeah. I really do like, love Shikamaru. With all of my heart. But it's just so difficult for me to express it to him. But now, I don't know anymore"

I was completely shocked about what he said. I looked at Ino and she looked at me.

"Go to him." She said.

I nodded and I took off. I ran to the roof door, down the stairs, through the hallway and into the open court of the school. I ran to the open space where I last saw them.

I turned and saw Chouji, Naruto and Sasuke looking at me and smiling. I looked and saw my knight in shining armor, Neji, his back to me. I slowly walked to his back and gave him a hug. It scaried him a little until he turned around.

He looked at me and hugged me back. I was so happy. He let go of my waist and gently grab my face and pressed his lips against my lips. I was shock. Neji was so. Wow. I felt his lips move and I moved mine with his. It was really hot.

We separated for air and I looked at the others. Naruto and Sasuke was making out and Chouji was looking lonely. I signaled up for Chouji. He looked and saw Ino on the roof top. He smiled at her and waved. She waved back for a second because she fell of the roof.

"INO!" We both yelled. Neji, Naruto, and Sasuke looked up. They saw Ino falling from the roof. We all ran to where we thought she was going to fall. She fell right into Chouji's arms. She hugged him like her life depended on it. I looked up and saw a bitch. Tenten.

I'm so sorry if this is short. I wish it wasn't short. But I couldn't think of anything else. Sorry. Please comment and vote. I like to hear from you guys.