79. In the End

"Everytime I close my eyes I see a nightmare, but when I open them I see you, a beautiful daydream."
— perfectlyinsane-
/////

@Everyone
_____

In the end they were sentenced back to Hell. The lies remained, nothing changed. Sakura, Ino, Karin, and Naruto are all still famous with their lies remaining in place.

Shikamaru and Choji are currently in limbo, being sorted out. They still haven't gotten the okay to go to Heaven or Hell. It's undecided and still up to fate.

Neji constantly visits Hinata's grave. He misses his cousin deeply. The two were extremely close when they were kids.

With every second that passes by Sasuke's beatings get more worse. His cell isn't hot like the other's, but instead it's freezing cold. You can't die in Hell and he's not thankful for that. The pain and torture is too much for him. So much tithe point where he wishes there was a void he could be sent to.

Because Tenten died only four months before she had to play the game, she's beginning to learn more and more things about Hell.

In the end, everything is not alright. In the end we all can't have what we want. The sleep of all there people may be filled with nightmares, but during the day they conjure up the most beautiful of daydreams.