70. Confusion

@CherrieBlossoms
_____

She watches as kusanagi withdraws itself from the little boy.

Sasuke's image is flickering again; going in and out, until a familiar face is revealed.

"Happy now, Kusanagi," he says.

The sword disappears the moment he finishes his sentence.

Everyone is silent.

"What the hell is going on?" she finally screams, "You're supposed to be dead!" She points to the figure who had momentarily strolled kusanagi, "And you're—you're. I don't even now!"

"Yeah about that—"

"Good, everyone can also see Shikamaru," Ino sighs, "I thought I was going crazy."

"So who are you?" Sakura asks the previously little boy lying on the floor.

"You know him as Izuna and Sasuke, but his name is Sasuke," Shikamaru says.

"What the hell is going on?" Sakura whispers.

"Yeah...we'll explain that," Shikamaru says, "come on out Choji."

"Choji!" Naruto yells. "Is Sai alive too?"

Shikamaru shakes his head. "Can we sit down?"

They all sit down on the couches.

"Wait," Sakura starts, "Tenten, did you know Izuna wasn't really Izuna?"

"I can't say." 

"You did!" Sakura point's to her friend, "you fucking liar."

"Hinata and Suigetsu knew too," Tenten blurts out and Shikamaru groans.

"They didn't need to know that," Sasuke says.

"Hinata?" Sakura yells, "And Suigetsu? What the hell is going on?"

Suigetsu both raise there Handa defensively.

"Sorry," Suigetsu mumbles.

"I knew Hinata was alive," Neji says.

"Sorry Neji," Tenten says, "but there's a good reason I didn't tell you."

"Where is she?" Neji asks.

"Hinata," Shikamaru says as said girl materializes from the air.

"Hey everyone," she greets.

"You brought her here?" Sasuke says.

"Hey guys, I think you just broke Neji," Naruto says, "and how come Neji doesn't know Hinata's here."

"Because," Neji says glaring at Hinata, "Hinata has been dead for six years."

"Wait," Sakura says, "if Hinata was dead and so was Shikamaru and Choji, does that mean, you," she points to Tenten, "and Suigetsu and Sasuke were dead too?"

"Yeah," Tenten answers.

"How?"

"I'm tired of all this talking," Sasuke says, "how about I just show you?"

"Show us?" Sakura repeats.

"Yes," Sasuke says, "instead of talking all this out, I'll show you."

She and the others nod.