34. Problems

@lostsouls
____

He lays down on his bed, frowning. He doesn't know what to do. Everything is a big blur and the solutions he comes up for his problems may make them worse.

He sits up on his bed and watches as his friend paces back and forth. "This is bad. This is bad. This is really bad," the pacing man mutters.

"We'll figure something out," a boy drawls lazily from the desk across the room.

"Figure something out!" he stops pacing for a minute and waves his hands around, "you're the one who got us in this mess!"

"How the hell was I supposed to know?" he counters.

"Please stop fighting," a soft voice speaks up.

"Yeah. Fightings not gonna help us," a brown haired girl says.

"Sorry. I just don't want to go back. I can't help, but worry," he stops pacing and runs his hand through his hair, "and plus you're directly involved in this one, Nat."

"Yeah, I know and I can't help, but worry too," Nat says, "but we need to calm down and think rationally."

The man sitting on the bed finally speaks up, "Where's Jūgo?"

"Sleeping. We figured we should let him rest for a while," Nat says.

"Let's review everything from the top and figure out everything as we go through," the brown haired girl suggest. "Shikamaru start explaining.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes," Nat says.

"I was just doing my job," he sighs, "Ino's lie was that she and her friends are rich and famous spoiled brats."

"Okay and we can't do that because of Hinata," the girl says.

"Why," the previously pacing boy asks.

"Because Suigetsu, Neji is Nat's cousin and he knows that she's supposed to be dead," the girl shakes her head, "and if he suddenly sees Hinata on a TV and what not...you figure out the rest."

"Oh."

"This is so frustrating," she grabs a hairband and begins to tie her brown hair, "why is it that all of our players are connected?"

The boy on the bed speaks up, "If Hinata isn't famous Ino may suspect something. If we do then questions about Hinata will rise," he sighs. "Why did she have to add the friends part?"

"Shikamaru, you're smart, do you have any ideas?" Hinata asks.

The room becomes silent for the next few minutes. Shikamaru's eyes are closed.

He finally speaks, "Everyone listen closely. I have a plan."