She's So Tired-Finale

"YN," Sangwoo susurrates into the tender skin of your neck.

His large flat hands roam your scarred back, his fingertips grazing the scars absentmindedly. Your legs are on either side of his hips, his erection struggling against his zipper poking your belly. He cradles you back in his arms to get a nipple into his mouth. You throw your head back with a moan you silence by biting down on your lip. You catch Bum with the corner of your eye. His vision is glued to his lap and his black bangs hide his face away from you.

You try to communicate with him in silence while you push the back of Sangwoo's head urging him to continue playing with your breasts.

"So good," you inhale and the sound of you enjoying immediately grabs Bum's attention.

Sangwoo cups your naked ass grinding you over the bulge of his pants. 'It's okay' you mouth while Sangwoo rakes kisses up your neck, his tongue flicking over scars. He loves every inch of your deformed skin. He takes your lips in a ferocious kiss. He nips your tongue and forces you into his embrace and gently places you on the carpeted floor. He is aroused and his breathing is heavy. His eyes are narrowed in ecstasy as he stands and removes his clothes.

He glances at Bum when he hears a loud sniffle. He sucks his teeth, "Stop crying or I'll put you in the closet."

Once he is naked and his clothes tossed with yours, he squats in front of Bum and undoes his ties. He is careful with his thin wrists and ankles.

"Be good, yeah?" He says, placing a kiss on the top of his head. "You want to see, YN, don't you?" He glances at you, not seeing the way he nods. Your knees are up and the way they are positioned covers between your legs. 

"Spread your thighs," he commands.

You do as told without hesitation. His father had trained you well for moments like these. Any wrong move from you earned you a slap or hard pull of your hair. You learned to separate your mind from your actions with ease and you even found a way to enjoy it. All you want is for Bum to stop crying.

Their eyes are glued to the piece of flesh between your legs, but you don't feel any shame. Sangwoo's eyes have gone darker and he shakes his head with his words, "I can't believe a scrawny thing like you had this all to yourself. Do you realize how envious of you I was?" He doesn't look at him but continues searing you with his gaze. His cock aching to the point of pain. "Come here, YN. I want Bum to see how I pleasure you."

You crawl towards them as he silently pulls Bum's legs from under him causing him to hit himself at the back of the head with the headboard. He guides you between Bum's legs and forces him to cradle your head. He looks down at you. Your eyes are rimmed red, your eyes are dulled like the spark of a candle that will soon go off. His tears fall on your face and roll down your cheek as if they were yours. You know he cries because he knows that you don't want this. He cries because he will never share those passionate nights with you again.

There is still a chance to make things right. You can kill him or kill the woman trying to survive inside you...

You smile tentatively while Sangwoo Jr. spreads your thighs and lowers between them in an act of dominance. Your lips part in a sharp inhale when he cups your hips and takes you into his mouth with a masculine hiss. Bum watches your eyes squint, your arms flailed over your carved tummy.

"She's gorgeous when she moans, isn't she?" Sangwoo asks, rising his chin from between your folds. He wants Bum to feel the jealousy he always felt and hid when he was with you. 

He licks his lips and spreads you with his fingers. Your nether lips glisten in their wetness and he can't keep himself from slipping two fingers inside your wet core. Your body is so responsive! You arch slightly as he pumps into you. The movements making you brush against Bum's own erection. Sangwoo deeply enjoys the pleasure he gives you. He wishes that you would enjoy it too, but you would learn. A third finger and his tongue holding that pressure on your clit make you cry out, you cum reaching back to take hold of Bum's upper arms.