I Love You Too

The fun is just beginning for Sangwoo. He enjoys how Mi-ran eyes him in horror-struck silence when he walks by his tools, picking up box-cutters, pliers and turning to wink at her with every blood-stained tool he picks up. He rummages through some metal cabinets and grins when he finds a pair of nipple clamps. He swings them around in his hand and saunters towards her.

She attempts to drag herself away but it's futile. She can't move. He lowers and yanks her hard by the hair and when she thrashes, he punches her in the face blinding her for a couple of seconds. He straddles her rising on his knees and squeezes her breasts. Her gagged screams of terror turn him on. He pinches one pink nipple with the tiny pliers and tightens it until her flesh begins to lose color. Then the other. You can't bear to look because you know that those clamps are nothing compared to what is coming next.

He stands up so tall and dominant and walks behind you. You hear the sledgehammer sing against the concrete floor as he drags it and you already know what it's for. He stops right behind you and squats to hug you from behind. He nuzzles your neck and whispers on to it, "You're going to break her legs for me, YN."

Before you can even respond he circles your waist with those strong arms and drops you inches from her with one hand, the sledgehammer in the other.

The moment Mi-ran hears him she begins to shriek. Her screams are loud and muffled under her duct taped mouth. One side of her face is a purple bulge. He hauls the sledgehammer into your hands and your vision becomes blurry in anguish. How are you going to get yourself out of this? You hold it weakly with both hands and stare at it.

"Sangwoo...please."

He licks his full lips, your begging like a caress on his skin. His lips brush against the shell of your ear, "You said that you would help me in anything that I needed, remember?"

"When were children, Sangwoo," You cry. "When your father beat you."

He ignores you. "You love me, don't you? It's not that hard, it will be over quick. If you do this, I will take you out to a beautiful park. You would like that, no?" He caresses both of your arms from the wrists up to your naked shoulders. You tighten your grip on the base of the sledgehammer as your tears fall uncontrollably. "I'll help you. You just gotta put your back to it."

With a sob, you attempt to pick it up, it's weight heavy on your arms and it falls with a loud thud grazing Mi-ran's skin. She screams once more and even though she is gagged you can understand her begging, her praying.

"I c-can't do it," You cry quietly. "Please don't make me do this."

He smears your tears with his thumb, his smile never leaving his face, "If you don't do it. I am going to grab this sledgehammer and break your ankles again and again..." His hand tightens around your neck. "Until your bones disintegrate and you are forced to drag yourself on the ground for the rest of your life, like a snake. It's your choice. Are you really going to choose that bitch over yourself?"

You try to look down but he forces you to look at her, "Mi-ran there made fun of people like you and I. Survivors, like us, who grew up in the ghetto. That little privileged bitch knows nothing about what it means to be deprived, to be starving. Now do it."

He begins to count and you grip the sledgehammer with trembling arms, Sangwoo helps you carry most of its weight. "Right on the shinbone, alright?"

Mi-ran tries to drag herself, pleading, crying but it does her no good.

I am sorry. I am sorry.

With a swing, the hammer bludgeons her shin. Her screams are muted in excruciating torture. You don't hear the bones crack or feel when Sangwoo covers your hands with his and swings the sledgehammer again to destroy the other. Mi-ran collapses with a puddle forming under her.