Pictures

Stand-alone chapter. Just a request I wrote before I post the next part of Sangwoo Jr's story. Sangwoo Jr has a fling with a guy that has been stalking him at his place of work. I will post the continuation of the chapter Bonding next. 

MN= Male Name

He knew he was a bit older than he was. A man that had recently left boyhood behind and turned to in a full-fleshed man. MN had mentally prepared excuses as to why he drove 3 hours, 4 times of the week, to come to this store all in hopes of seeing him. He had secretly taken pictures of him, printing them and staring at them for hours. Masturbating to his chiseled jaw that looked as if it was carved out of stone, his lips perfectly shaped, and that soft black hair that was slightly curled.

The more he saw him the more obsessed he got. The sadder he got. A guy like him...there was no way he would like him. He believed he had a girlfriend anyway. He had seen her working at the store with him. She waited for him every time he got out. How he wished it was him sitting next to him on break and not her. How he wished he was the cigarette sliding between his lips.

Today he would talk to him. He would gather the courage to do so.

Once they head inside, MN walked into the grocery store. Grocery store wasn't even a proper name for this place. This place was huge and it sold everything from food to clothes. After strolling down the lanes, he finally spotted him. He squatted stocking bottles of ketchup in a bottom counter. Only he could make stocking ketchup so sexy.

MN fiddled with the buttons of his faded blue shirt, repeating over and over what he was going to say to him. Just as he reached him, he changed his mind. He turned on his booted feet. He couldn't do it. He was too nervous. He was shaking.

"Can I help you?"

His deep voice made him bounce on his feet. He turned around so slowly that he felt time had stopped. When he finally faced him, he was taken aback by how tall Sangwoo was. MN barely reached his pecs and that shirt looked like it was going to rip against his muscular bicep.

He craned his neck to meet his dark eyes that are softened by his long lashes.

"I-I uh," he stuttered. Heat creeps to his cheeks, his ears, everywhere. He was completely red. "I was l-looking for help for a gift." He said the last part so quickly that he ran out of breath.

"Is that so?" Sangwoo said eyeing him curiously from his cognac boots to his cuffed salmon jeans. He was thin, with androgynous features and big (color) eyes. He was cute and he reminded him of someone. "I can help you."

"r-really?!!" He said more excitedly than he wanted.

"Sure," Sangwoo said raking his fingers through his black locks. He turned on his feet as he followed behind him.

"So, what kind of gift you're looking for your girl," Sangwoo said looking over his shoulder. The boy's eyes widened even more and he stuttered again. Sangwoo took joy in this. He looked like a spastic bunny. Sangwoo stopped by a stand full of big-eyed stuffed animals. He took a koala with purple eyes in his hand and held it next to his face. "What about this baby here, huh? It's a chick magnet."

He only nodded and gulped. Sangwoo walked to him and lowered to catch his chin with his thumb and forefinger.

"I thought I saw freckles." He moved his reddened face to one side and the other. "They suit you."

MN's mouth gaped. He couldn't believe Sangwoo was doing this. He didn't seem to care when customers passed and glanced at them strangely.

"T-thank you," MN blurted. He felt he was going to pass out. He took the stuffed animal from his hand and shrieked. "I'll take this."